Reviews for Smoke Rose Gold
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Awwwwwww! I found it! :-) I love this. Love, love, love.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
this is a great story. I love how Rosalie finds out what real love if. She discovers that she can be loved by her foster mother, and then she learns how her adopyive family loves her on what she thinks is the worst day of her life. It turns out to be a pretty good one for her.
DarkBlueBella chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Oh my goodness, what an amazing story. Yay for Rose, letting people into her life after heartache. Well done and good luck.
redhead12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Such a great story! It passed the "I'm up way too late I should really go to sleep...wait..." test! So heartfelt, witty, and authentic. Im most impressed with your insight into this character (too many snap-shots that were right-on to even start quoting. Honestly, this is SUCH quality writing and you should get signed to write a spin-off! Great job, thank you
MQ1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Love this. Just wonderful.
OrphanAccount123 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Oh my gosh, this story is so freaking beautiful. I genuinely thought it as just going to be about the fact that Rosalie realized she let herself love Emmett and got burned for it, but it ended up being so much more than that and so much better for it. It was truly about every kind of love, including the shallow kind, and it was so real and simple (in the best way) and beautiful.

I never would have imagined Rosalie and Jacob, but in this story I love that their being together is poetic. And I really loved the relationships between Rosalie and Alice and Edward. I like that there was an explanation for the tension between Rose and Edward and I like how it was resolved. Everything about this was just lovely. Best characterization of Rosalie I've ever read.
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Lovely story! I liked the bit at the end! Her family is so supportive and loving!
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Oh, beautiful. I don't know what to say. This is right up there with the very best of the Rose stories I've read. Well done, and thank you!
Domysticated chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This story was just completely, utterly, perfectly wonderful. I love reading Rosalie, and you've given her such anauthentic, abrasive voice, and yet her tenderness shines through.

I love how what should be her most humiliating day becomes her catharsis; I love how she finally recognises love, but from others and from hetself.

Great job. Good luck!