Reviews for Thermodynamics 101
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is am amazing stary about what love is found between friends. I love that they both were able to find their someone.
Jessypt chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I wanted to scream when they stopped and when he said he'd always be her best friend... but I so loved how this ended!

Jess xoxo
brokende chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ah, this was a beautiful representation of how different types of love can enrich your life is so many ways. I almost never read "outside of the Edward/Bella box," and you've made me wonder why...thank you. Your characters jumped off of the page and knocked some sense into me, as well as making me smile. Very, very well done.
Jeakat chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Oh my God, this was so sweet that it almost made me cry!

Brilliant story.

For me personally the characters were perfect, exactly how I expect them to act.

Loved it
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
How beautiful. ADORE this story. ADORE. It's such a perfectly complete oneshot, expertly executed, with a beautiful, moving and slightly unexpected ending.

...And is this the right place to say I totally LOVE your section breaks with J&L in them! How cool ;)

Bravo - you have my vote :)
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I love it.
hilja chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I really liked this. The genuine, warm friendship between Jake and Leah.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Love it
ReneeFF chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
To be quite honest, this was THE best Leah/Jake fic that I've ever read. I love how Jake was sweet and caring, and how Leah wasn't a bitch like people ALWAYS make her. Loved it!

Cydney
MeraNaamJoker chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
LMAO about condoms having airbags and pleated beige. This was a really sweet story and matched how I always saw Jake & Leah's canon relationship. Great job!
exspiravit chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Lovely story, the power of laughter is a great thing!