Reviews for Miss Perfect
ladymirth chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Thank you for writing this story and being fair to everyone without demonizing either Riley or Sam or Buffy or Spike (pun unintended!).
Summersfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
The best fic of all; a TV show can't take the time to fully flesh out every minor character, to bring them to us. To have somebody actually do that for us?

I remember reading this years ago, but rereading now, it's just as good. No, better. The insights into Spike and Buffy and way that played out over the rest of the show (and Angel, for Spike) are inspiring.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Argh. I cry everytime I hear that. "I'm sorry, william."

MBB chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Good story about Sam and Buffy (I like them both, as well as Riley)
I do think that you give Spike too much credit at the end. Sorry, i'll refrain from further bashing , you are giving Buffy's view, it might be totally possible.
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Wow. What a fantastic work. I never would have thought of it. So many lines ring so true, especially "She’s either a very secure person, or I just don’t look like much of a threat." I always enjoy fic that makes me give more credit to a character, and this one did that for Sam for me. I admit, I didn't think much of her other than what the writers wanted, but this story fleshed her out for me. And poor Spike in the end...
balticwoman chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
That was really really of my favorite episodes, and reading about it from Sam's and Buffy's perspectives made for some interesting reading. Great job with the characterization, and by the way you are an awesome writer!
Sandy S chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
WOW! Very well-written! Loved to see Sam's point of view, and you did very well with the last scene that's been done so many diff times by diff authors! It was nice to see a fresh perspective! :o)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
I'm new to reading fanfic-but really enjoyed this. thanks
S J Smith chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I wasn't sure what I expected upon reading this. I certainly didn't expect a well-thought-out story line told from both participants POV's. I should have, I know how well you write and I've missed seeing your offerings.

Thanks for making Sam a believable character, even for one who wasn't around for very long.
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Oh wow. That's just fantastic. It is great to see this "perfect" character have her doubts about her husband's "perfect" ex-girlfriend. This fic is only the proof of no one being perfect. Just lovely.
aylaa chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
As you were was one of my favourite Buffy episodes, and I love this piece ! I liked the fact that you gave Sam a personality, instead of portraying her as the Mary Sue, one-dimensional character. The depth of the descriptions was so much more insightful, and conveyed far more emotion than the episode, and also offered a cheerier alternative. Great work! :)
alex9 chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Good veiw of thier internal lives, like it.

BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Ah, this was magnificent. You're a brave one, crawling into Sam's mind like that, but now I can see why. You gave all of her actions meaning and even helped them to make some sense for me. I love the impression she got of Buffy, especially the way it was worded: 'She’s a force of nature wrapped up in a surprisingly fragile young woman, and the most you can do is catch her when she falls.' Fantastic piece of work.
mmariam chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
This was very insightful. I really felt I could relate to Buffy and Sam, feel what their feeling and all that stuff. Very good.
Elena Zovatto chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Another gem - you have the habit of meking them don't you?

Excellent characterization, and the development of Sam's character was touching and believable.

Just lovely.