Reviews for Crazy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
What a great innovative story. Thank you.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Don't know if you ever return to see if feedback has been posted. But thought that since I absolutely adored your story I should at least put in writing that I've been here. Such a thought provoking story. So many lines blurred. Damn! Hope you went on to publish with the superior calibre of your writing and that special slant in your imagination that makes you stand out.
Evl666 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Fabulous!
ReDish chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Interesting.
twodognite chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I just found this story through the Sookieverse, Desperately Seeking Story, and I have to say, you definitely succeeded with your intent! So very well written and intriguing. I also just read Mr. E's Beautiful Blues, and have to say I love the way you Brits (I'm American) write. So refreshing and original! Thanks so much!
iheartfictionalbadguys chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
loved this )
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
good story
PendulumWings chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ho-lee-SHIT.

That was amazing. I was enthralled, and confused, but it was completely brilliant. I loved the interlocking relationships, I loved how they were described by people of the 'professional' mindset... I'm going to say that I think I know what happened, but I can't be sure.

But I like it like that ;)

Well done.

Aude.

xx
mzd11 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Great Story! Very thought provoking. It really gets the mind working to try and figure out what's going on.
Fairyblood chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I would never want to spoil this for any other reader. Absolutely brilliant story. It is a well written, mysterious story that I highly recommend for all fanfic readers to read. Look forward to seeing you in the ChatRoom. Thank you for sharing your story.
nycsnowbird chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I am going to pretty much paste in my comments to you as judge's feedback for the contest ...

DAMN! Now THAT’S A STORY! Hats off, girl, for creating an utterly unique story and I feel the need to rave a while.

Well done! Let’s pop a champagne cork here. It moved within timelines and was initially confusing and I read it THREE times to get it down pat. LOVED it. Without knowing if this was AH or canon, you completely flipped my world upside down here. I am so impressed with a completely different angle to Eric and Sookie—this is more than good.

I LOVED the not knowing what the hell was going on here. Was it SVM or TB? You have Eric upset with Bill … that could be TB. Bill sounds more menacing so yeah, TB. But then Eric is thinking about Sookie’s breasts on his leather couch and that’s not TB. My mind was jolting between scenarios. What the hell was going on? Eventually, I concluded maybe it’s canon with some character alterations. But then I was getting the impression he’d killed Sookie. Why? How?

In the next moment, I knew I wasn’t in Kansas anymore.

White suited … guard?

And I started to grin. Nodding. Laughing inwardly. Wanting to slap you on the back for pulling off a truly shocking and great story here. It’s not fluff, it's more than drama, it's a story with depth and teeth and brazen wit. Oh, so many readers will be put off by the subject matter of this but, I’m telling you, I 'favorited' it and I don’t do that often at all.

Absolutely went into glee mode when Sookie puts in a vampiric appearance at the end. And Eric is seen masturbating by Felipe as Felipe and Victor acknowledge that someone else is seeing Sookie around the facility. Which brings up the question … what is real here?

10 to the nth degree. Superb.
simicat chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh. My. Goodness. This story is awesome. I know that is a trite word for such an original story, but, it is totally awesome. I was hooked from the beginning and felt myself being turned topsy-turvy the whole time I read it! What a ride it was... Thanks you so much for probably the most original Eric and Sookie story I have ever read. Charlaine Harris herself would be proud of you.
momzombie chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love how it's open to interpretation as to what's "real." Kudos for your originality. This is one of those rare fics that makes you think.
Suki59 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Congratulations on both your wins! What a wonderful and original story you’ve written for us! Thanks so much for entering the contest and giving us such a gem. This one had me thinking about it for days, it was so affecting. Great job
seastarr08 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was an interesting take on the song! I'm still torn as to what would be the more interesting reality! Good luck in the contest!