Reviews for Less Traveled By
BrandSpankingNew chapter 11 . 10/19
You are a brilliant writer. This story took me all over the map in the best way possible. I hated John, then I loved him, because he was a real person, not just a caricature like so many fics make him out to be. Your characters are so painfully real and human. You have a real gift for weaving a tale.
erasemenow chapter 1 . 6/20
I'm slowly re-reading all your fiction - and each piece is just as good as I remembered. Even if you're not writing fanfiction anymore - just wanted to say that you have a very singular talent that really moved me both then and now.
sunshine102897 chapter 11 . 3/19
There were honest to goodness tears and my god this was amazing and completely heartbreaking. Lovely lovely story.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I'm so excited to start this!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
I really enjoy this story. I never been good on reviewing but i only reviewed stories that really bad or really good, based on my own opinion. And your story fell right on the latter categories. Thanks for writing this lovely tales. Although i still cant wrap my head on annie's death. Why do you give dean such horrible reason to see this side of the world? Btw, beggar cant choose.
I like your annie. I like your sam and i like your john, and of course your dean. Thanks..
hunenka chapter 11 . 3/25/2015
This was an amazing fic. Very exciting to read, with all our beloved characters portrayed beautifully (and the original characters done very well too). I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow, wow, this was an amazing story. I hate that the girl still died though.. but I'm a sucker for happy endings. You wrote this so well and I really enjoyed it. The only tiny thing I would have changed was bringing the kidnapper back sooner as there were a couple chapters that while fun to read it was feeling a little drawn out. Still it was amazing and really well done.
Jennygeee chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
I have no idea how I could have missed this - I have to tell you how amazing this fic was, I loved every bit of it. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to find it but they say that the best things are worth waiting for and this fic proves that! Thank you so much for sharing this.
DTS chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
Oh, this was so sad! The beginning seemed more of the mystery, then you got the hunt aspect, throw in a little high school and end with a tragic romance. What Jed says to Dean at the end nearly had me in tears. Beautiful!
NiDubhchair chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
ASDLKGLJLAKFGHLJADKFFDJLAL! Oh. My. WORD. Your writing is fantastic! Reading you feels like snuggling in a big fluffy blanket of perfectly appointed prose. A big fluffy blanket that also occasionally grows teeth and rips your heart out (OH MY GOD THAT LAST CHAPTER. I cried. I did.), but, you know, that's the way of things.

I really love how you are able to explore the inner motivations of your characters without getting wordy. I love how REAL John seems - not a cardboard villain or plastic hero like he is in other fics. I love how you get the interplay of rivalry and love JUST RIGHT between the brothers.

Since you ask for c&c (though, I mean, you could just skip this part 'cause it's already done and it's pretty much perfect and ADADLKSADHG YOU'RE AMAZING, but for what it's worth . . .), I will mention just a couple things. It seems a little slow in the middle. I mean, I _knew_ it wasn't over when it SEEMED like it could be over in, like, chapter 7, but I feel like maybe you could have interspersed some foreshadowing here and there through those chapters that would have kept the page-turning tension up a little. Also, while I liked Annie A LOT, I felt like her parents came out seeming a little TOO cookie-cutter and nice. I actually suspected that they might be the real villains and in on the whole thing, because they just seemed a little too artificial & perfect. That said, I LOVED Mr. Huntington's last scene with Dean. Gaaah. Heartwrenching.

Thank you so much for this. I can't decide whether I'm off to plow through the rest of your fics or if I'm inspired enough to dust off a few of mine and start working on them again. Thanks for the inspiration! *Hugs*
NiDubhchair chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Eeeeep! I'm loving this so far! Just a teeny tiny quibble that I thought you might want to fix: if one of Sam's eyes is swollen shut, how can John tell his pupils are uneven? Not a biggie, just figured you might want to adjust that sentence. Anyway - ONWARD to rest of the story!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
love it.
pariah wilson chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
really enjoyed this, with all its twists. The characterization was marvelous- loved the little John/Sam moments when they got each other, and even more when John got Dean.
And I want to smack Dean for not taking the money, but I get it.
alyabunny chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Apparently this fic is VERY appropriately creepy, 'cause reading this late at night is giving me the chills!
somersault-j chapter 11 . 9/29/2012