Reviews for Less Traveled By
AlecDeanFan chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Another great chapter, though not enough Dean for my taste. Glad to see Annie's at least ready to entertain the idea of Linda being a ghost. Love Dean's reaction upon seeing his baby back and fixed up. Poor Dean, having to endure a country club just to return some money. Can't wait to see how that goes, also can't wait to see what you have planned next.
storyaddict69 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
AWESOME! I Love how Bobby is helping sam,and I Love how Sam is still worried about dean...especially the part where he says that he knows he is better when he doesnt eat like a girl...LOL. Love the attention that sam is getting at school,and I cant wait to what kind of attention dean is going to get,and If he continues to get headaches...Thanks for the update. :D
Haylia Jones chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Oh that is a good idea! lets put her back in the trunk, the plot is moving along splendidly!
Marlowe97 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Whew... Annie is turning out to be quite spunky! cool girl, that one.

I like her mom, and I sure hope Dean will shake the world of belief the Huntington's have a little bit. Because if you can tack a price on helping people, on doing something heroic... that'd be sad.

Jed should know - be shown - that some things come from within, and you can't buy them.

Even so, I appreciate his desire to help Sam and Dean.

I like the bit about Sam in the beginning. You write him good, I think I said so before. And I also like John, and well, I always like Bobby.

Btw, did you squee like me when it was finally canon that Bobby likes Dean a bit more than Sam ;-)

Have a good Sunday

Marlowe
michallev chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Great story. really. I can't seem to put it so many words, but I'm really enjoying this Fic. It's been a quite terrible weekend (there's been a fire in my country, and some people died, so the moral has been really low for a few days now...) but some how this story made it a little bit better. It got me to finally leave the TV and the constant news breaks.

Sooo... this may seem a bit weird, and you probably won't go into it because it seems like you've got this entire Fic all planned out... but I'm missing a bit of Dean angst. There was pleanty of it in the beginning, but now when he's just healing, I sort of miss his pain... (sick, I know).

Thanks again for this, and please update soon,

Michal
NongPradu chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Another great chapter!

I'm glad that Annie's finally coming around on the whole ghost front. It freaked her out at first, but knowing that there isn't an innocent life at stake must take some of the pressure off (I would think).

Here's hoping Dean's trip to the country club isn't too painful!
borgmama1of5 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Loved your description of the lunchroom dynamics.

Great brother relationship here, feels nicely balanced-Dean is still snarky Dean, wanting to be tougher than he is, but he's not over-the-top rejecting of assistance, which feels right to me for his age.

And Sam's observations are very in character too.

Looking forward to more!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Sam is taken aback by his sudden popularity at school, and amused by the fact that their pictures are on tabloid covers when they always try to pass unnoticed. And now Annie has come round to the "ghosts are real" theory and wants to help... Should be interesting!
IritIlan chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Curious now about what's about to happen next... What will John do this time?

I'm starting to like Annie - she might yet become frieds with Sam and Dean, at least while they there.
moira4eku chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
I don't blame Dean for not wanting to take the money, he's in control of it now, but once John learns of it, he won't be. I'm wondering if Annie isn't being haunted, and if she keeps being haunted will she finally go back to Dean and ask for help. Dean took a big change confiding in her. I'm looking forward to the next part!
Mayhem21 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Ok, so I can't wait to see Dean at the country club and I really look forward to seeing if Mr. Huntington can convince him to take back the money or not. Seriously, Dean at a country club that's going to be so much fun o matter what happens.

And poor Sam. The kid just really wants things to go back to normal (their version of it anyways) and now Annie is telling him she might actually believe what Dean told her. I can't wait to see how things turn out on that front.

I really enjoyed the shopping trip that Sam and John went on together this chapter and I really loved Sam's narrations and internal thoughts as they went about their shopping business.

This chapter was very nicely done and I thoroughly enjoyed it. As always I look forward to more. Happy Writing ;)

~Thalia013
lotchness chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Love smartalec Sam! I liked the market scene...we need more John-Sam scenes which are not shout fests. It's ok if you're not able to reply to each indivual review soon enough, considering that writing this itself is a job big enough. So take it easy!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Awesome job. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
dreamlitnight chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
I love this story! It's nice to see the Winchester boys getting rewarded a little for all the stuff they do. Very clever writing!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Wow I loved the first scene, I love Sam talking all that useless stuff he learns, that's just like him ahaha

See you next post, then ~

Rosetta