Reviews for Less Traveled By
NongPradu chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Another great chapter!

I'm glad that Annie's finally coming around on the whole ghost front. It freaked her out at first, but knowing that there isn't an innocent life at stake must take some of the pressure off (I would think).

Here's hoping Dean's trip to the country club isn't too painful!
borgmama1of5 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Loved your description of the lunchroom dynamics.

Great brother relationship here, feels nicely balanced-Dean is still snarky Dean, wanting to be tougher than he is, but he's not over-the-top rejecting of assistance, which feels right to me for his age.

And Sam's observations are very in character too.

Looking forward to more!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Sam is taken aback by his sudden popularity at school, and amused by the fact that their pictures are on tabloid covers when they always try to pass unnoticed. And now Annie has come round to the "ghosts are real" theory and wants to help... Should be interesting!
IritIlan chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Curious now about what's about to happen next... What will John do this time?

I'm starting to like Annie - she might yet become frieds with Sam and Dean, at least while they there.
moira4eku chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
I don't blame Dean for not wanting to take the money, he's in control of it now, but once John learns of it, he won't be. I'm wondering if Annie isn't being haunted, and if she keeps being haunted will she finally go back to Dean and ask for help. Dean took a big change confiding in her. I'm looking forward to the next part!
Mayhem21 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Ok, so I can't wait to see Dean at the country club and I really look forward to seeing if Mr. Huntington can convince him to take back the money or not. Seriously, Dean at a country club that's going to be so much fun o matter what happens.

And poor Sam. The kid just really wants things to go back to normal (their version of it anyways) and now Annie is telling him she might actually believe what Dean told her. I can't wait to see how things turn out on that front.

I really enjoyed the shopping trip that Sam and John went on together this chapter and I really loved Sam's narrations and internal thoughts as they went about their shopping business.

This chapter was very nicely done and I thoroughly enjoyed it. As always I look forward to more. Happy Writing ;)

Thalia013
lotchness chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Love smartalec Sam! I liked the market scene...we need more John-Sam scenes which are not shout fests. It's ok if you're not able to reply to each indivual review soon enough, considering that writing this itself is a job big enough. So take it easy!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Awesome job. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
dreamlitnight chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
I love this story! It's nice to see the Winchester boys getting rewarded a little for all the stuff they do. Very clever writing!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Wow I loved the first scene, I love Sam talking all that useless stuff he learns, that's just like him ahaha

See you next post, then

Rosetta
CalamityJim chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
I'm still here, still reading your stuff when I should be busy writing my own (don't tell anyone!). I loved how things went down with Sam in this chapter. Its hard going from unregistered to flavor of the month on the school popularity scale. Poor Sammy has the worst luck. Even his good karma comes back to bite him.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Real life kept me from reading this story for quite some time, but now I finally got some time to spare ;) And I'm glad I decided to read it, because as usual it's great. You definitely managed to drag me into the story from the first minute!

Trouble just seems to attract those boys it would seem. Love the interactions between Sam and Dean, the bond between them is really unbelievable and rather scary sometimes too. I can't imagine what a burden it must be for Dean sometimes, to be ordered to look after your brother the night your mother dies and living solely for that purpose now it seems, always afraid to fail him as he did his mother...

Absolutely love your take on John. Great to see him in another way than the show always pictured him: a closed off man, who seems to take his sons for granted. Love how you write him now as a man who clearly loves his sons andtruly wants to be there for them. Knowing he is failing them by always leaving, but jist can't help it. I started to think of John as someone with a severe OCD. He doesn't want to hunt and leave his sons, but hte moment he hears about even the possibility of one being there it takes over his mind and he can't think of anything else untill the jobs done...

Hope you get what I mean ;)

And poor Dean in this chapter, trying to help Annie but ending up hurting her even more...

Hope you'll update soon. :D
fifimom chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Great update. Thank you.
Marlowe97 chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Hi you

Aw damn, that's exactly what I feared :-( Of course Annie wouldn't believe him, and I fear there's gonna be even worse to come for him - poor Dean.

I'm looking forward fro more, as always, and right now I dunno what else to say. So I'll just stop and hope somehow, all will be well. Or, well enough at least.

Nice touch, with the money, and btw, I love how the principal turned into such a nice guy when there were heroes involved. Just like telling the hospital that you have private health insurance...

I'm not yet convinced they got the right bad guy, though. I mean, it sounds like they did, but what if they didn't? Maybe there's some other guy doing it?

See ya!
lilykep chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Yay! An update! Sorry for the excessive exclamation, I just love updates. Awesome chapter as usual, Im looking foward to more.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »