Reviews for Less Traveled By
Anne1013 chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Annie sure seems to have jumped into this whole ghost thing whole heartedly. I guess she just really wants it to be over for both of them. She was pretty smart to tell her to jump towards the light when she popped open the trunk. I was wondering if she was going to take up hunting but now I'm worried about her future. Your note at the end doesn't sound all the good for her.

Thanks for the update.

Anne
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
I'm loving every chapter you post! )

I'll be waiting for the next update ~

See you there!

Rosetta
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
*Is shaking and breathing hard*

Dammit...dammit, woman! Poor Annie! But DAMN, I'm proud of her! Wow...

*hugs you fiercely*

Thank you.

Mandy
Psychee chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Excellent chapter. I love how Annie freed the ghost.
mcmario chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Arg! I can't wait for the next chapter! That was great! I love how well you have written this :) and I appreciate that you're trying to get it done for us :) thanks
Haylia Jones chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
john is just an all around badass in this chapter and it was so good!
moira4eku chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Well, that sounded rather ominous at the end. I hope you do not kill Annie off, I really like her. I'm really interested in finding out why Dean didn't graduate.

I hope that was Linda's ghost going to the "light". She needs to be at peace, the poor girl.

I really love how Annie wasn't judgmental of how the Winchesters lived, even though she knew it was a complete 180 of how she grew up.

I'm really looking forward to the next part.
fifimom chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Wonderful update. Big thanks. I'm so caught up in this story, I kind of hate for it to end but I really appreciate you trying to finish it for us before the end of the year.
Blume chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
wait, what?

what do you mean with 'there is nto much of her life ahead'?

i though this was the resolution, that a new hunt will begin and that the Winchesters will simple move on! oh the drama!

gooc chapter. I'd love to walk besides John Winchester too.. sounds like buckets of fun!

;P
AlecDeanFan chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Very intense chapter. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. You're an awesome writer, reading this was alsmot like watching an episode of Supernatural. I'm a bit worried about why Dean didn't finish high school. I'm also curious about your statement regarding Annie. I'm thinking maybe Daniel is the one responsible for what happened to her and might try something again. I guess I'll find out if I'm right about Daniel soon enough. So is Linda's ghost taken care of now or are the Winchester going to have to take care of the ghost themselves? Can't wait to find out.
NongPradu chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
What a fantastic freakin' chapter. The build-up was so super-charged, and then when they actually put Annie in the trunk, the tension nearly killed me.

I've got to say, I'm feeling uncomfortable about Daniel the driver. I know he's supposed to be following her, under her parents' orders, but it leaves him with very easy access to her, doesn't it? Especially if he was the one who nabbed her after all.

Can't wait for the conclusion to this! You've really got me on the edge of my seat.
apester chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
exciting! i didnt know you were gonna get into dean not finishing high school in this story. im loving it even more :)

great job so far keep it up
borgmama1of5 chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Can't wait for the finish!
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Great job. Brave girl. Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
storyaddict69 chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
I LOVED this chapter! I'm so scared though for annie now,and it sounds like even dean. I'm curious now why dean will never get to finish highschool now...you have me interested and worried...I cant wait till the update...
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »