Reviews for Less Traveled By
Haylia Jones chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
john is just an all around badass in this chapter and it was so good!
moira4eku chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Well, that sounded rather ominous at the end. I hope you do not kill Annie off, I really like her. I'm really interested in finding out why Dean didn't graduate.

I hope that was Linda's ghost going to the "light". She needs to be at peace, the poor girl.

I really love how Annie wasn't judgmental of how the Winchesters lived, even though she knew it was a complete 180 of how she grew up.

I'm really looking forward to the next part.
fifimom chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Wonderful update. Big thanks. I'm so caught up in this story, I kind of hate for it to end but I really appreciate you trying to finish it for us before the end of the year.
Blume chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
wait, what?

what do you mean with 'there is nto much of her life ahead'?

i though this was the resolution, that a new hunt will begin and that the Winchesters will simple move on! oh the drama!

gooc chapter. I'd love to walk besides John Winchester too.. sounds like buckets of fun!

;P
AlecDeanFan chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Very intense chapter. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. You're an awesome writer, reading this was alsmot like watching an episode of Supernatural. I'm a bit worried about why Dean didn't finish high school. I'm also curious about your statement regarding Annie. I'm thinking maybe Daniel is the one responsible for what happened to her and might try something again. I guess I'll find out if I'm right about Daniel soon enough. So is Linda's ghost taken care of now or are the Winchester going to have to take care of the ghost themselves? Can't wait to find out.
NongPradu chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
What a fantastic freakin' chapter. The build-up was so super-charged, and then when they actually put Annie in the trunk, the tension nearly killed me.

I've got to say, I'm feeling uncomfortable about Daniel the driver. I know he's supposed to be following her, under her parents' orders, but it leaves him with very easy access to her, doesn't it? Especially if he was the one who nabbed her after all.

Can't wait for the conclusion to this! You've really got me on the edge of my seat.
apester chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
exciting! i didnt know you were gonna get into dean not finishing high school in this story. im loving it even more :)

great job so far keep it up
borgmama1of5 chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Can't wait for the finish!
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Great job. Brave girl. Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
storyaddict69 chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
I LOVED this chapter! I'm so scared though for annie now,and it sounds like even dean. I'm curious now why dean will never get to finish highschool now...you have me interested and worried...I cant wait till the update...
masondixon chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Thank You for the quick update (although I am sorry you have to rush).

I liked the way this chapter filled with intensity, moved fast and then...zip... it was over.

Liked the way John commented to Sam that he wished he could order his youngest around the way he could do his oldest.

And liked how Sam thought of himself as he sat eating lunch surrounded by his brother and his followers:

"...he felt less like a sore thumb sticking out and more like the sun, surrounded by colorful rotating planets."

And somehow I don't think we are done with Linda's ghost.

I look forward to chapter 10. Thank You.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Good chapter! But that's a heck of a lead-in for the next chapter...
zuimar chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Jeez, John really is an asshole in this chapter. It's one thing to have your own kids in the frontline, but he has no qualms about getting Annie into danger. I loved how Sam stood up to him, to no avail unfortunately. But, I guess this means we'll get to see some good old ghost hunting in the next chapters!
masondixon chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Thank You for the new chapter.

Dean handled his "lunch" well with the Huntingtons and restrained himself when he needed to. Was nice to see someone not connected to him show him the praise he deserves and the worth he should feel about himself.

Annie is determined to get back into that trunk herself. I am hoping that Linda will be a ghost who can provide them with direct information as to what happened to her- and who, also. But, like Dean said, ghosts can also react violently to bad news. He will be there either way.

Hoping chapter 9- and the return to the trunk- comes soon :)

Thank You.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
They have a plan, awesome! *-*

I don't think John will like to let the boys by themselves... I think he'll want to stay close.

Well, that was really good

See you next post