Reviews for Eye of The Beholder
mandabug chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oooh another gem! You've just become one of my favorite authors! Thanks for sharing your spectacular stories with me!
La Morraine chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Awww, what a wonderful story! Not much plot-wise, but you really captured Murdock's feeling and made me go all teary-eyed because, face it, everyone has experienced these insecurities and we can all relate. So, thank you for a wonderful, wonderful read! I'll keep my eyes open for more good A-Team fanfiction, and since I've found a few pretty good ones already I'm positive that there'll be more on . :-)

Cheers,

Morraine
danang1970 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
The thing that makes this fic so extra wonderful is that Murdock is totally in-character, not whinging or fishing for compliments, or being an emo teenaged girl. He's just stating what he honestly believes are the facts: He isn't much of a prize, so why would Face bother? It's almost like he thinks he'd be doing a favour for Face if he were to end things, because then Face, his friend, could be with someone he deserves. It's honest, believable and incredibly touching without being sappy. Thanks so much for writing. :)
Jacoba16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Aw that was adorable.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is beautiful. So well written and characterised.
The ORIGINAL Corky chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh my gosh...this was amazing! *huggles up Murdock and never lets him go* My dear sweet Murdock...I especially like the end, how Face says all those things to prove to Murdock that he'd rather have him than some chick. *sighs wistfully*

I write mostly F/M Slash for the show, but this one is definitely nice too! I also like the line about Murdock murmuring 'Temp' while they're alone...I always figure he'd do that too!

Such greatness! I absolutely love it! I really do! Good work!
generic3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Loved it! Just how heartbreaking Murdock can be and how Face knows how to convey what he feels to make it better. The most beautiful and favorite sentence for me is:

"He doesn't know how long he stands there, pressing into the kiss with a need that surprises him, a happiness that comes from being in love and being loved in return. And if it's always going to be like this, then he wants to live an eternity so he can experience it all."

Thank you for writing this!