Reviews for Supply and Demand 2: Repeat Business
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Posted soon? Please?
CarnivorousOak chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Well, I just finished Supply and Demand 1 and 2 in one day. Apparently I need a life. But both stories make me very, very happy. I really like that Hotch, and maybe Morgan, is the only one who really believes Dean at all. I like the certainty that the others feel that Dean is to blame for the whole thing. Their explanations feel exactly like something they might come up with and they really cover most of the facts of the case pretty well.
I actually really like the scene with Sam and Ruby. The way she talks and manipulates Sam is exactly the way she acts in Supernatural. You did a great job with her character.
I was happy to see Hotch highlighted here. He's my favorite CM character. I guess it would have been fun to see more of the other BAU folks, but I think that adding more to the story just to fit more time in with the team would have interrupted the flow and detracted from the whole.
In the last couple of chapters I've missed having the end passages from works written in your AU.
elfinblue chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Hi! I'm sorry, I'm terribly lax about reviewing, but I wanted to let you know I've been enjoying this series. I don't usually read au stories, but I took a chance on your NCIS crossover and thought you captured Gibbs and his team very well. I'm not so familiar with Criminal Minds so I can't really judge that. (At the moment I want mostly to shout at them.)

I'm not at all knowledgeable about Stargate, so I'll probably get completely lost now.

There is one tiny thing that's making me crazy. You keep talking about the victims being "flailed' meaning skinned alive. The word you want is "flayed". Flail most commonly means "to thrash about wildly". It could also mean "beaten with a flail", which is basically multiple whips on a single handle.

Anyway, thanks for an entertaining read!
Kuroi Atropos chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Awesome - I love this whole series of stories!
BrokenDarkFire chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I love that you made the teams reactions so Complicated and varied. Sometimes when I read crossovers I get mad at the NCIS/FBI/whatever agents who call Dean a psycho or murderer or crazy and I usually wish they'd just believe him... but that's so unrealistic that when I do read a story in which they believe hin, I find myself dissatified. The fact that you took the time to confront the totally reasonable though frustrating doubts of the team is, in a word, awesome.
and that scene where Hotch blames Dean for not telling them about the dagger and Dean blows up - Hotch so had that coming. Its pretty sick how corrupt and dehumanizing T&E treats their Empaths, and yet everyones just mosying along like its all good. Dean ought to yell at everyone. They seem to conveniently forget that T&E essentially owns him and that they're super duper mean. Also, I'm hoping that Sam and Ruby busted Dean out, but I don't think he's that lucky.
BrokenDarkFire chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
All my favorite shows are coming together here. Makes me a very happy bunny. this is an intriguing first chapter, and I adore the fact that it connects so perfectly to Unwanted. Sometimes sequels feel a little stale the second time around. You've successfully avoided that here. By the by, that mention of the jeffersonian? I squealed like a little kid when I caught that.
smiles2go chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
WOW. Awesome and amazing and beautiful in depth of imagery and plot. You have all the characters down so well. This was pure pleasure.
Lanhar chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
So I finished up the two prequels - since I read 3 first and all :) and they are as brilliant as I expected them to be. Loved Gibbs, and Abby. The goodby to Kate was sweet as well. I don't follow CM as much but still thing this was well done.

Lanna
BillieBog chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Great second part. Really appreciate your short note at the end. It did clarify some things. On to part 3.
Kali3110 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
OMG! where's Dean going! Who's Dean with! I'm having a heart attack here! Deep breaths, Kali, deep breaths. OMG NOT WORKING! I have to read the net one! Great story, and great sequal to Unwanted. Deep breaths, deep breaths, you can wait five min to start the next story, Kali, it will still be there.

Now I want to kill Andrews, have Cas drag him from hell, kill him again, have Cas drag him out of hell, kill him again, ect… then I'll let the demons have him for eternity! He makes me very, very angry! (I threw a plate at the wall this time. Thankfully it was plastic and cheep and didn't mess up the wall) anyway I can't wait any longer to start reading the next one so once again great story! Okay deep breathing isn't working anymore! :O
Blume chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
ok, now this one? this is my favourite story out of all you arc! ...depstie the fact I was once again made to google a series I had no idea about ;

still! I guess that as far as procedural cop shows go, this one is nto that bad...

...mmmhh it makes me wonder again about the Telekinetics that are around there... I mean, L5 are there, but cna hardly do anything, and while ppl might look at tehm funny, tehy are still 'normal' enough; but then, US population being aroudn 300 million, even 1% is big, and even if they are exponential numbers, you still get a huge numbers of Level 1 Kientics

I think I acutally made the calcualtions a few nights ago (imsomnia, what a horrible thing... -_-;) and I think I tweeked the numbers of Emphats as 143:1 so yeah.. numbers are hard...

but mayeb that's why I like this story, it's thsi world,a dn thsi minority that suddenly has their whole HR blocked out; I was a biit freaked out when DEan said that all Emphats are ultiamtelly tied in soem way to T&E becasue that means ppl like Dean doing their time,'mental' patients under the protectiong of T&E, CHILDREN (orphans or in situations liek littel Samd and DEan) under the protectiong of T&E until they ' officially stop bieng children... the list can coem on an on... it's a horrible world, and I get why ppl might be scared of them; hell, even without powers Dean IS a scary individual, he might be cute ans sexy to look at, but imagien he won't be a nic eperson to have around: crass, smeels like car oil and old leather, gumpowder and cheap aftershave... and that's before you read at his FBI profile...

I also woudl liek to knwo more about this 'Galveston' issue.. everyone iis so freaked out for.. mmmhhh.. maybe, mor einfo in teh future...

Oh, and Sam might nto be evil.. but he's definitely and idiot...
Shadow Nashira chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
I just wanted to say that I immensely enjoyed reading the first two installments in this series. I see you have a third one up, but I'm going to wait until you're finished before reading (I am seriously admiring my own patience and ability to resist the temptation of a good read).

The AU you've built here is fascinating, and I loved reading the team reactions to Dean's presence. I love a good 'team' fic, whatever the fandom, and adding Dean Winchester to the mix just makes me love it more. It could also be the fact that I'm fairly familiar with the fandoms (SPN, NCIS, CM, SGA) and I regularly read crossovers between them in any mix. Actually, those are the main fandoms I read fic from nowadays, so you managed to hit all the right spots for me.

I hate seeing wronged!Dean in fics where he's arrested, and I always like reading the resolution, and it seems like you're working your way there, so I'm definitely looking forward to that! (and, of course, the journey to getting there)
SeraphimXII chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
I'm hooked! I seriously am! You got under my skin and I absolutely can't wait to read more! XDDDDD This is going to be torture waiting for the continuation of this delectable universe you've created. Kudos to you for making this marvelously thought out and in character AU crossover. I am in awe and I bow to you're writing prowess. Until the next installment, I bid adieu.

XII
Choas Babe chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
I thought Dean had hooked himself into Gibbs? What gives!
lilykep chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Holy crap, poor Dean! YOU *points finger* you and your evil hurt Dean-ness, you better fix him when your done. Btw I still hate T&E and want them all to die painful horrible deaths.