Reviews for I'll 'Help' You
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Woah...I don't know how I've managed to not find this gem before. Nice job...thanks! :)
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
YOU , You & you 're Bunny fics are just so good ! XD I realized that this was another fic written by you Cx You write good bunny fics & this was a pretty good blow job fic for a first timer xD
As always , thanks for writing !
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oooooooh my gosh this was perfection! Really? Kenny is so whorrible! Hehehehehe taking advantage of our little naïve little Butters! Hehehehehe LOVE IT!
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Ahahaha, I love that Kenny thinks Butters' problem is a boner. :,D Great oneshot!
Kimmy-Co chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Nice job. ;)
FallynAnime chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
this story is one word. Smut-erific! 3
angelgirl 158 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I read the summary for this and thought this is gonna be interesting then I read it and I was like holy crap THIS IS AWESOME DUDE
Imgoingtoblowupthatthing chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweettttt

MAN THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!

33333333333
Beca chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was a great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. So much fun, and totally hot, too.

Keep going with your writing, it's very competent and much better than some of the atrocities on this site.

Your grammar is almost perfect, there are some cases where you forgot to capitalise, such as referring to Butters or Kenny.
MonikaDawn.xoxo chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I adored this. :] It was fucking hilarious, and yet completely sexy at the same time. The two are difficult to combine. Well done.
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Lol. This story was incredibly funny and incredibly hot at the same time. I especially loved the line:

"Butters, never fight with the man holding your dick."

And it's sound advice too. Anyway, the story was amazingly written and I can't believe it's your first time writing something like this. It's so good and very very very very hot! And the story's so fun! There aren't enough FUN stories out there, in my opinion. Anyway, just wanted to give my admiration. Thank you do much for writing this story and aharing it with us!
flaws-and-all chapter 1 . 12/19/2010

rawr chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
for a first time that was pretty DAMN good :]

niice.
detective reivil chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
good remedy for stomache lol