Reviews for Innocent Whispers
lashun316 chapter 115 . 17h
Would love for the continuation of this even though it has not been updated in a year or so!
Please update this story its so intense of a story I just want to read more of it so excited about this ff your such a gifted writer hoping you'll pick this story back up n complete it can't wait to read a new chapter for this story
I am beginning to fear you've died... Two years and no update :'( would love to see the way this unfolds.
Please continue this story. I love it!
Glimare chapter 43 . 2/9
I KNEW IT! that jackal! Ren's gonna be ticked...
Glimare chapter 40 . 2/9
LOL! Well, the one problem about hikaru is that he's a real good guy! no one can argue that he's not worthy of her or will treat her poorly, and he's taking things slowly, willing to be a friend first. Daddies can't argue too much against him, and if Ren has to lose to anyone, he would prefer someone like him.
Loving this. XD
Glimare chapter 32 . 2/8
He's going to claim he's Corn isn't he. Kuon is going to have no choice but to reveal himself at this rate. *sighs*
guest chapter 85 . 12/11/2014
wow... this chapter has left me... I don't even know how to put it in words. At first, I thought it was a misunderstanding, that someone had staged it to seem like that. Then I realized... Great chapter!
Cactus2008 chapter 115 . 12/2/2014
Hi, hope you're well. Re-reading this fic yet again in the hope that you're finally going to update. Maybe a new chapter as a Christmas present? Thank you!
Chi-Chi's FAN chapter 115 . 11/27/2014
Took me four and a half days but I've finally finished this amazing story...well not yet since you haven't finished it but I read on your profile that the story is on hiatus until you finish your other story, perfectly understandable. Can't wait for your next update!
I'm not sure whether I prefer Kyoko with Ren/Kuon or Koga, not a big Sho fan but during reading this I've briefly did think of him and Kyoko together or even Hikaru and Kyoko but I like the idea of her with either Kuon or Koga. Whatever you decide will be superb!
Guest chapter 115 . 10/8/2014
I have just finished reading this from beginning to end for the third time. It is still wonderful even after three times reading wow great story. I read on your profile page you will not update this story until after finishing a buffy spike story. I was wondering if you could update your profile to how long before you finish that story?
Mz. Kimi-Wimi chapter 115 . 9/18/2014
Hi Mz. Kimi-desu...I love this story so much and when I discovered it I was ecstatic to find that there were 115 chapters... The only problems are that it's not completed and has not been updated for almost two years...:'(... I'm desperate and practically being you to please please pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase continue this story... If not for my sake then for the sake of finishing the story and any other poor soul who is lucky enough to encounter this story on their fan fiction adventures...D':... Pretty please?
Sincerely, Mz. Kimi-Wimi...:')
strongmayhem chapter 115 . 8/17/2014
I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Please update this masterpiece of yours! It is too good to be left alone!
strongmayhem chapter 112 . 8/17/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
strongmayhem chapter 106 . 8/16/2014
Kyoko and Sho are sooooooo cute together. Sho you have truly grown into a fine young man. Right now i seriously do not care if she ends up with him, but i am still cheering more for Ren of course. Awwww and Koga welcome home! I hope you patch things up with Kyoko and get your happy ending.
1,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »