Reviews for Innocent Whispers
misherukuro chapter 114 . 9/24
Just finished enjoying a full re-read. I love this fic so much. Thanks again for sharing your writing.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 35 . 9/18
Kogaaaaaaa! Stoooop (TT o TT) this wont end well for anyone, do not make Kyoko's emotional progress revert back to before the confrontation with Sho!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 32 . 9/18
Koga...Koga, don't be an ass.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 30 . 9/18
well i just teared up. Sho redemption and accepting his feelings in his shitty situation. Sucks for him,but makes for an emotional read.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 23 . 9/15
aww man, no, no, Koga, i was just starting to like you! I was rooting for a platonic Kyoko and Koga friendship that might have gotten a little touchy on Koga's part. But i was really liking it! And now he's plotting to use her? Dang it!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 16 . 9/15
Why didn't we get to see any of Kyoko's scenes or dialogue? What was Ami's role in the story suppose to be?
Sargent93 chapter 115 . 8/18
I hope you haven't Abandoned this! please update soon!
karenuix.hg chapter 1 . 7/24
OMG. please Update when finish your Buffy's fics.
Cactus2008 chapter 115 . 6/16
Hi, hope you're well. Looking forward to reading your updated Skip Beat fics.
CelestialTitania chapter 115 . 5/8
Hey, this story is amazing! Please tell me you haven't abandoned it, and an update is highly needed. I think I've read this maybe three times now. I love it so much especially your Koga. One of my favorites and I keep forgetting he isn't canon!
DreamIdol chapter 34 . 4/12
Why are story pairing for Lory's script more of KanaeXRen... when that Love demon would do anything to get Kyoko and Ren together? It's pretty good read so far though.
How the heck can you make 115 chapters seem way too short! I started reading this blasted thing yesterday at 5pm it is now 9:30am and I was so engrossed I just finished it. Thank you and curse you for such a wonderful story. I am going to go sleep now that I have been released from your spell.
yet again chapter 115 . 2/4
keeping hope alive over here Thanks for writing
Jenndifurry chapter 102 . 1/8
when you wrote this was after the Guam arc how I know is that Kyoko believed that Corn had dark eyes after she thinks Hiro admitted to being Corn. Now that we know Ren has green eyes as of the Guam arc ...
Jenndifurry chapter 26 . 1/1
the phrase of shaking Rens head. implies with body language that he disagrees with the words coming out of his mouth.
1,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »