Reviews for Innocent Whispers
How the heck can you make 115 chapters seem way too short! I started reading this blasted thing yesterday at 5pm it is now 9:30am and I was so engrossed I just finished it. Thank you and curse you for such a wonderful story. I am going to go sleep now that I have been released from your spell.
yet again chapter 115 . 2/4
keeping hope alive over here Thanks for writing
Jenndifurry chapter 102 . 1/8
when you wrote this was after the Guam arc how I know is that Kyoko believed that Corn had dark eyes after she thinks Hiro admitted to being Corn. Now that we know Ren has green eyes as of the Guam arc ...
Jenndifurry chapter 26 . 1/1
the phrase of shaking Rens head. implies with body language that he disagrees with the words coming out of his mouth.
ktoll9 chapter 115 . 11/22/2016
This is by far one of my most favorite stories. Thank you, I hope that you find it in your creative heart to continue. 8)
Guest chapter 115 . 10/29/2016
I am really enjoying this story and hope that at some point you will finish it. It is the best skipbeat fanfic I have ever read! Hope u keep up the work!
Guest chapter 115 . 10/14/2016
I want to read more, even if this is long already. Please continue.
Ashenvale chapter 115 . 9/25/2016
one of the best skip beat fan fic i have ever read. it's amazing how you've given equal attention to all characters. until now i'm trying to figure out who will kyoko end up with at the end. I really hope you continue this fic. you have an amazing talent for writing.
Ashenvale chapter 115 . 9/25/2016
damn no conclusion i want to know what happens next
Sargent93 chapter 115 . 7/22/2016
please update soon I love your story!
Esgelneril chapter 115 . 7/12/2016
Thank you for this outstanding story. I love whst you did with each character, the emotion and heartache I felt while reading this was amazing. So on another note please update.
talim258 chapter 115 . 6/4/2016
Please update! I couldn't stop reading all chapters in one go. it really was captivating... PLEASE
PaulaGaTo chapter 85 . 3/11/2016
he llorado todo el capitulo...
PaulaGaTo chapter 115 . 3/7/2016
Porque no terminaste esta magnifica historia...puedes terminarla?
PaulaGaTo chapter 26 . 3/6/2016