Reviews for Newton's Third Law
Thanasi chapter 29 . 4/2
Ill be honest... your plot is pathetic and crackish... Really he just happened to be caught off guard when he was already on his guard? He would have also grown up quite a bit by now with his experiences... he would not still be a little kid personality wise. Everyone calling him little pet names... how ridiculous. Honestly this is just a mess of guilty pleasures that you like and you put them all in one story. Its unfortunate.
Raizanna chapter 19 . 3/23
Hey, awesome story, loved it! Keep up the good work! I especially liked how you've managed to fit in a lot of things to before the 11yr mark. And provided reasonable explanations for them. Looking for ward to the rest !

Ps. - in the omake in Ch 19, you mentioned a naruto fic rec'd by scotty77. Could you tell me which one? Thanks!
Daughter of Professor Snape chapter 49 . 2/2
I absolutely love this story! Please update!
nofa chapter 3 . 1/27
This story is so good, and it's only three chapters in. Can't wait continue it.
Estheriana chapter 49 . 1/25
A great story, but I do wonder if you plan to update it any time soon ? If it is abbadoned maybe you could give it over to someone else. Anayway I hope you will update it real soon.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/26/2016
Molly. Iruka is more like the ideal mother, Molly is very nice occasionally, cooks great food, never lets her kids starve, knits them clothes and spoils them as much as she can.

Iruka is more affectionate, but knows when and how to scold, instead of Molly's usual screeching.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/26/2016
I think Remus. The loneliest people are the kindest, and for a long time Remus would only have had himself. How he's treated means that he wouldn't want anyone feeling that way. Shizune would've picked up some habits from Tsunade, and she's a medic so sometimes she's gotta toughen up and bully the patient into sitting still XD
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 33 . 12/26/2016
Manda! The Basilisk might have killing eyes but Manda is a combat summon, while the Basilisk mostly sleeps for the whole time he's down there, until a Parseltongue discovers him.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 31 . 12/26/2016
Can magic restore Kei's eye? I'm sorry for getting caught up over this but I really liked the idea of mini Kakashi with green eyes that had a cat's slitted pupil... he'd be absolutely adorable if his pupils dilated when it was dark or he was scared :D
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 28 . 12/26/2016
NO. HIS EYEEEEEEEEEEEE I LIKED HIS EYES DAMNIT SAKON YOU BIATCH YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER FIND YOUUUUUUU
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Noooooo his hair!
Haruki Hyuuga chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
I love the Hatake rules
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
"Doors are for people with no imagination" -Skulduggery Pleasant
bloodedlife94 chapter 49 . 12/18/2016
Still a great read though
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
starting on this for maybe the third time...and it's still not updated
3,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »