Reviews for Newton's Third Law
Soraslove chapter 2 . 9/19
Dude, i wish someone helped harry or even naruto during the canon, the story would have been so much better imo.

I like the fact that harry got the hatake it's going to make his life a lot easier, tbh.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 9/19
Poor harry, atleast he has kakashi looking after him now. And hey it'll give kakashi something to live for.
audcaps chapter 1 . 9/7
I was indifferent to the slash at first but now I give up its annoying that you put so many ships and don't follow them through sasuke, kiba and etc it's annoying just pick a pairing and put it on the description so that people can know if the MC is slash. some stories mention slash but don't make the MC gay.
audcaps chapter 3 . 9/7
I haven't read past the third chapter but I am indifferent with slash, LOVE Femslash, and ok with straight. HOWEVER, I hate Slash stories that has the Main Character gay, I'm ok with him having a gay best friend or whatever, but I will not allow gay main characters! why? Because I use the MC's Point of View to imagine myself in the story how would you feel if u were a straight guy inside a gay guy! I'm ok with gay men but that doesn't mean I feel comfortable imagining myself as a gay guy!
gibthegrey chapter 52 . 8/28
It's so good, And I live how you handled the relationship, it was there in the background and became more important and fit well with the plot. Too many people just shoe horn them in but you did it beautifully thank you wordsmith.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 2 . 8/17
While Kakashi graduating early was unusual in canon, and marked him as a "genius", I also approve of the change. Clan traditions were kept whole when Konoha was formed, and it would make sense if a few clans had a "do this at this age, then do that, and so on" tradition. And the clans definitely fielded ninja much earlier back then.

I also approve of non-standard summoning systems. Not every one should be a copy of the Toad contract.
CobaltDrag0n chapter 1 . 8/16
Overall a wonderful story! Definitely cried a few times… though I must say that I am not fond of the part where kei when insane after losing his partner. But other than that kei was an interesting and unique character and the plot was pretty interesting!
paw2001 chapter 52 . 7/30
So is kei dead and won't be coming back?
The story was so so great. Each character was unique. The last few chapter made me cry hard, and a lot- a bitter sweet ending. There was a tiny bit thought that maybe Kei could pull through but at the end the current ending was much more fit with his character even if it was sad one.
action reaction
Lord.Raven6 chapter 17 . 5/7
Sasuke falling in love with "yuki" is just so funny
Philosophical quetzalcoatl chapter 30 . 3/1
I just took a peek at your comments section, and dear God the amount of people batching and whining about a story you write for free and they are not required to read is baffling. This is a great story and thank you so much for writing it!
Valentina Rengifo chapter 4 . 11/25/2020
keixsasuke
noyellowcloud chapter 52 . 11/14/2020
quite possibly the fic that i’ve cried the most for
Yami Shino chapter 52 . 11/13/2020
This story is just so cool! And I cry cry cry cry nooooooooooooow!
3,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »