Reviews for Newton's Third Law
StarOfTime chapter 22 . 3h
I know it's over but I'd have to say tie. Tie tie tie.
eternalkatsu1010 chapter 22 . 5/19
I ship Sasuke/Kei
LKJ chapter 47 . 5/7
Death- Orochimaru
Teacher- even though i think that it is a tie but my vote down as remus because i adore him and i feel awful because he had to quite teaching because he was a werewolf.
klj chapter 40 . 5/7
SIRIUS IS AMAZING AND SHOULD WIN AT EVERYTHING!
lkj chapter 39 . 5/7
shika is the lazyist person to ever exist. the only ones lazyer are the ones that were to lazy to exist.
asdf chapter 3 . 5/7
SLASH FOR THE WIN! Slash is SOOOO adorable. I love it so much (although I my self am not gay and feel awkward when reading yuri). Really i just like the idea of two hot guys being together.
lol
;P
Rakaan chapter 32 . 4/28
The sex joke and Kei's innocence stopped being funny when Kei stopped being a 6 year old.
Rakaan chapter 30 . 4/28
After all that Sasuke still went off to Orochimaru? That's retarded. He knew Kei was safe, why wouldn't he just turn on the enemy once it was clear he had back-up and then go back home?
Rakaan chapter 24 . 4/28
lol, you open a paragraph with how Kei couldn't get a warning out fast enough, then follow it up with how he could smell the blood on one from "miles off".
way of life chapter 46 . 4/27
that was so beautiful, the line "And the kie's... the prodigies that sacrifice themselves." It was so well placed and so heartily said, that it literally made me tear up; i stopped my flow (of reading) and focused on that line for a few minutes. It literally touched my heart, it was so grave and beautiful; the naked truth.
DystopianKitKat chapter 47 . 4/22
How could you just leave us hanging like that?! *table-flip* Gah...is it Orochimaru, Manda, one of his other summons, or the Basilisk?! Update soon, I might go crazy! ;P
Valantherial chapter 1 . 4/22
Holy flipping flapjack squueee! This was, in a word, amazing. Really- I absolutely died of joy and happiness and feels and just /emotions/ and the collaborative greatness of this story. It was fantastic in all ways, and I enjoyed every last second of it. Just, wow. The other ff's I read afterward seemed to pale in comparison- but I suspect that was a teensy bit of withdrawal from the sudden stop. Ah, well- you did a fantabulous job! Thank you!
brighteyes343 chapter 47 . 4/21
Any chance you will update soon
And are you really going to let kei die
Update soon
LadyRainDancer chapter 47 . 3/29
Nooooo how could you leave it hanging like that?! aghhh! This is such an awesome and well plotted story and I would love to read more! I hope you update soon
Anguis Reginam chapter 5 . 3/29
I luaghed so hard at Iruka's rules.
3,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »