Reviews for Newton's Third Law
bjorn aleswiller chapter 5 . 17h
i get the strong urge to eat ramen when i watch any anime in general lol
gryphonsson chapter 19 . 8/23
...Well, Danzo's not going to be an issue anymore. What are you going to write on his gravestone?
George chapter 24 . 8/21
Thought Kei and Harry are the same?
reveress-plegue chapter 49 . 8/23
Confusing a bit but awesome. I would have thought kei would have fought the basilisk and got poisoned and then fawrks heal him with his tears. Wil the tears would cure almost everything wrong with him lol
digi-smile chapter 49 . 8/22
UPDATE!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Oh Kei you poor confused boy, Draco to the rescue! Now all the boys owe Draco a favor for saving them from blue balls and Kei's confused sneak attacks. Makoto being awake and explaining everything to him is hilarious, but why not go home boys? I hope you continue to update this!
charm13insomnia chapter 49 . 8/22
great awesome chapter had fun rereading the fic because I had forgotten so much such a fun fic
Ashmole chapter 36 . 8/21
Sandaime sama hands down.
Ashmole chapter 34 . 8/21
hmmm Bellatrix is crazier but Ankos more sadististic...hmmmm
roobug21301 chapter 49 . 8/21
Oh my word! I bout died laughing! Thanks for the update
Roo
Ashmole chapter 23 . 8/21
Darth Vader. He slaughtered a couple dozen children without breaking a sweat so I am pretty sure he is immune to cute.
Ashmole chapter 11 . 8/21
Itachi was still a child... only a child could make the stupid decision to torture there little brother to the point of not knowing himself anymore. Regardless of intentions there will always be that one sin he f #$% up on. And then he did it again which drove him away from the village.
dreaming of rocketships chapter 18 . 8/21
You know, I'd forgotten this was a Harry Potter crossover until this chapter. I'm loving this story so far by the way. The characters are well-developed and the situations are fun.
XaShi chapter 49 . 8/21
Yay a new chapter! I'm gonna roll around on the floor in joy!
Naru934chan chapter 49 . 8/21
I'm so glad something finally came out! What happened to the authors note? Poor kei, I really wish he could get his condition fixed... I'd completely forgotten he killed the snake
WRose chapter 49 . 8/21
Please save him and snape
3,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »