Reviews for Newton's Third Law
realfan16 chapter 3 . 11/18
huh Kakashi is great at this teaching thing? after teaching only chakra control and the art of lateness. that's confidence i wish i had lol
Pikachu79 chapter 52 . 9/4
This is the sadest ending to the story. I had enjoyed the story but having Kei die and stay dead made me really sad, unless I am wrong about the story being finished.
Boom chapter 34 . 8/23
This story is getting boring once you had Harry about to go to hogwarts. I think the story would be better if you time skipped the hogwarts part, have magic or potions fix his eye and cure his health. Then, give me the spells to cure Itachi (bcuz I just know you going have Itachi health and eyes go bad) hell you already following canon in a sense, it seems like your creativity is running out at this point so I’m a head out and stop reading. This story is too PG for me
Hello my name is lunaria Cosium I was wondering if you could give me permission to post this story with your name in my wattpad account on spanish and on English if you agree please let me now and the terms to follow to post this story
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/10
Reading
ironhair chapter 52 . 7/10
I don't understand where kei went after coming back to life.
Why is he still "dead"?
ironhair chapter 5 . 7/6
Two versions sounds good. Get to read double and see which is better.
"but yes I wanted to clarify that there will be future slash in this story."
Thanks for the warning. Sure; it was a bit of a dick move to wait until chapter 3 before doing so, but you did it eventually. Good luck in your future writing endeavours!
Jaye chapter 1 . 4/14
So…Kakashi can raise a baby but Naruto is still is growing up to be a lonely orphan smh. I just don’t get these Kakashi raises Harry fanfics w/o having him eventually get Naruto too. Or Kakashi raising Teddy Lupin smh. Itachi I can see him but Naruto is The son of Kakashi former sensei smh. Fanfics like these just irks my nerves
yukimalphes chapter 52 . 3/7
I don't usually review on stories, but i just had to say that this story is absolutely amazing. You made me feel like Sei was my own brother and I was devastated when he died.
andrea.reeder66 chapter 52 . 3/1
I love your story. I laughed and cried so much that I feel lost now that the story is over.
Eragon135790 chapter 52 . 2/6
truly loved the ff, the ending was sad though.
Eragon135790 chapter 31 . 2/6
hope mc will keep his weapons on his person in hogwarts, would be stupid not to. hope eh wont really be impressed with the ww, the british one isnt even impressive for someone like us, someone knowing what chakra can do should be even less impressed.
Eragon135790 chapter 30 . 2/6
really like the chapter, especially since mc wasnt just agreed to join hogwarts. has mc already learned fuuinjutsu? at least some of the basics should be a must know.
Eragon135790 chapter 29 . 2/6
please dont use the name harry in the future, please use 'hatake kei' i always hate it if they suddenly revert back to some other name.
4,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »