Reviews for Newton's Third Law
ironhair chapter 5 . 7/6/2022
Two versions sounds good. Get to read double and see which is better.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2022
"but yes I wanted to clarify that there will be future slash in this story."
Thanks for the warning. Sure; it was a bit of a dick move to wait until chapter 3 before doing so, but you did it eventually. Good luck in your future writing endeavours!
Jaye chapter 1 . 4/14/2022
So…Kakashi can raise a baby but Naruto is still is growing up to be a lonely orphan smh. I just don’t get these Kakashi raises Harry fanfics w/o having him eventually get Naruto too. Or Kakashi raising Teddy Lupin smh. Itachi I can see him but Naruto is The son of Kakashi former sensei smh. Fanfics like these just irks my nerves
yukimalphes chapter 52 . 3/7/2022
I don't usually review on stories, but i just had to say that this story is absolutely amazing. You made me feel like Sei was my own brother and I was devastated when he died.
andrea.reeder66 chapter 52 . 3/1/2022
I love your story. I laughed and cried so much that I feel lost now that the story is over.
Eragon135790 chapter 52 . 2/6/2022
truly loved the ff, the ending was sad though.
Eragon135790 chapter 31 . 2/6/2022
hope mc will keep his weapons on his person in hogwarts, would be stupid not to. hope eh wont really be impressed with the ww, the british one isnt even impressive for someone like us, someone knowing what chakra can do should be even less impressed.
Eragon135790 chapter 30 . 2/6/2022
really like the chapter, especially since mc wasnt just agreed to join hogwarts. has mc already learned fuuinjutsu? at least some of the basics should be a must know.
Eragon135790 chapter 29 . 2/6/2022
please dont use the name harry in the future, please use 'hatake kei' i always hate it if they suddenly revert back to some other name.
Eragon135790 chapter 28 . 2/6/2022
i hope that girl gets killed, she is more incompetent than many new genin.
Eragon135790 chapter 20 . 2/6/2022
will there still be hogwarts stuff? since otherwise mc isnt really harry, he could be any random hatake. hope magic and chacra are gonna be the same, or magic pure mental chakra. please dont make the mistake some authors make that suddenly retrospective suddenly there is accidential magic but we never got to see any. hope there will be dumbles bashing.
Eragon135790 chapter 17 . 2/6/2022
really like the ff so far, sasuke having a crush on mc, love it, i wouldnt even be opposed to them getting together, be that just to mess with people or for real.
Eragon135790 chapter 14 . 2/6/2022
i really hope mc isnt actually that blind and unknowing about stuff like pron, sex and such.
Eragon135790 chapter 4 . 2/6/2022
hope harry starts walking around reading the 'orange book'. really like the ff so far.
Eragon135790 chapter 3 . 2/6/2022
great ff so far, please tell me that harry will follow the rules(always be late and doors are evil, maybe praise the log as well, but tahts a konoha rule so...)
4,025 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »