Reviews for Newton's Third Law
XxAlysxX chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
1) YAY FOR ITACHI BEING CUTE AND FOR FRUIT LOOPS WINNING

2) What in the hell is a fajita?
brightsun89 chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Naruto! the new friend is Naruto right? And Im happy that Cocoa puffs won they are the best cerel and Im not a big fan of fajita's but I say chicken would probably be better. I love this fic its super cute hopefully you will update soon!
krynny chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
i love this story. you are so the bomb.

fajita it kinda depends on if you like chicken or beef better i like both and i think both are good it also kinda depends on where you get them from.

thanks for writing such a great fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
runewizarddd chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Are you going to do something creepy for Itachi's gift, like an Uchiha eye with a working Sharingan? I figure it's within a year of when the Uchiha massacre happened... Is Kei's new friend Naruto? Will the council "suggest" that Kei be put on Team 7 when it gets formed, as extra protection for the "last Uchiha"? Also, I prefer chicken fajitas.
Kaito Echizen chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
This very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Great chapter, keep it up!
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
cute adorable update
OtomeLuver chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Cute! I like it, and I can't wait to see what comes next! Also, my vote is for the slash!
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
what going to happen next
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Ooh! Rare pairings! -grins widely- I can't wait to read about them! Rare pairings are so interesting!
sulfurious chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
lawlz. i love this chapter too. Is Kei gonna be paired with like Itachi?

And OMFG i like, bawled at his speech. my brother came in and asked why i was crying, and i was all like "read the new chapter and youll find out!". Gaara like, pwns us all. heh heh
Fk306 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
this is great I look forward to more
Kami no Kage chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
haha, i like fruity pebbles, i read it too, i didnt get teary eyed, no. lol
ImploringIdeal chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
You added Itachi! Yay Itachi! I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
XxAlysxX chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
I like fruit loops as my favourite cereal! Brilliant as always~! But can I sense some slash going to happen in the future? I love the parts with Kurenai in it!
4,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 .. Last Next »