Reviews for Newton's Third Law
XxAlysxX chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I would like for kei to be in a slash/yaoi relationship~! But I wonder who is Kakashi going to be with?
The-Most-Holy-Ogre chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
no slash. and Anko should be his instructor since he will be able to talk to snakes
Silver Sun 17 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
No slash, please, it is almost scary how common it is in Harry Potter crossovers, so I am begging you, don't have a slash pairing.

also it might be good to stick him under Asuma, rarely used so it will give you a lot of space to work with.
Phynixfire chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Great so far keep going! on the slash issue i would say no.
RedSkyAtDawn chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Yes please let Kei be in a slash relationship! With the way Kakashi's been planning to raise him the Hatake way he'll probably be graduating early, perhaps even with the Rookie Nine? But then Sasuke will be jealous. Hmm...
sulfurious chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
good chappie. and to the slash, HELL FUCKING NO!
IRISofBLUE chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
i like kiba, i was hoping it would be an unusual character, not like sasuke or naruto!

lol!

go with your gut, it might be nice to get fan input, but remember you are the writer and it is your instinct that is guiding the story!

we just anticipate the next chapter, it is our inspiration that makes it!
Yami no Kaze chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
I am all for slash. Maybe put him in the same group as itachi.
099ckr990 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Hooray for promptness! Talk about a pleasant surprise. I liked your description for the ritual that defines a Hatake, it was really unique! As for who his teacher should be...I'd love for it to be Anko, but that's getting to be a bit cliche...perhaps Ibiki? And as for the potential for a relationship...I'd prefer it if you held off on any decisions until AFTER he hits puberty, though Kakashi on the other hand...for amusement value, Gai would be my choice, though I have to admit that while it's almost as prevalent as SasuNaru/NaruSasu, I'm very fond of KakaIru/IruKaka, though I can count on one hand how many fics I've ever read with Iruka as seme, and I'm talking about my Great-Grandpa's 3-digit hand! For a non-slash pairing, the only one with Kakashi that I like is KakaRin, and that's a bit tricky to make work...anyway, I'd prefer it if you held off on any form of relationship until Kei's either on the cusp or has already started puberty. Then again, that's just me, and that I've noticed that most cases of writer's block seem to come from attempting to write any relationships from the start if it isn't that sort of fic to start with...and in case you didn't notice, that is not what I want to happen to you! Happy early Halloween (or if you would prefer, Happy Start-of-the-Winter-Holiday-Season!)!
Eruonen chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Great story so far. I say yes to slash!
IRISofBLUE chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
please slash!

i like the guys of naruto and harry potter better than the girls!
popupman chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Quite enjoyable so far. Looking forward to seeing where you take this! And IDC about the relationship so long as the story doesn't start revolving around that relationship... but if the relationship is going to be a serious aspect? I prefer slash, but HET is fine so long as he isn't paired with Hermione or Ginny. *shudder*
angelusjmw chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
if you put kei in a slash relationship i will delete this story from my favs list and never read it again

put kei with harem with the following

ino, temari, tenten, kurenai, hermione, susan, daphne, padma, lavender, samui

notice the balance of 5 naruto girls and 5 harry potter girls

naruto should have luna, hinata, mei, hana, yugito, shion, parvati, tracy, hannah, ginny
099ckr990 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You do plan on updating this soon, right? Because I really want to see where you take this! Heck, same goes for your OHSHC/HP fic as well.
Fk306 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
this is great I look forward to more
4,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 258 265 266 267 268 269 Next »