Reviews for Newton's Third Law
Eragon135790 chapter 2 . 2/6/2022
like the ff so far, hope the hatakes are going to be cannibals, i once read a ff that did that and it was great.
Trixia Oliver chapter 52 . 1/28/2022
Não tem uma vez que eu leio essa história e que eu não chore. Dessa vez, cheguei na morte do Kei e estava dentro do trem... Não foi uma cena bonita, um monte de gente vindo me perguntar se eu estava bem, se precisava de ajuda, se a família estava bem. Só uma pessoa perguntou o que eu estava lendo que me emocionou tanto. Foi meio hilário depois. Mas tive que descer duas estações antes da qual eu queria mesmo, para ir ao banheiro chorar mais, limpar o rosto e depois voltar. Sério. Não me caiu bem a morte do Kei.
AlexTeo chapter 19 . 1/11/2022
For some reason your Kei/Makoto made me thing of Mitsukuni and Mori from Ouran Highschool Host Club which is really just too damn adorable!
Loving your story!
WhiteElfElder chapter 52 . 12/27/2021
Too bad they did not know the secret to the stone that the one dog wears around his neck...that may be cured Kei.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 12/21/2021
I am wonder why Harry's magic, or the thing in his scar, did not cause something additional or unexpected to occur?
NightShadeOfTheLight chapter 17 . 12/16/2021
The write of way...
Laughter seizures
NightShadeOfTheLight chapter 16 . 12/16/2021
After rule 11
57) Never ever, wear that horrid green jumpsuit.
Soraslove chapter 2 . 9/19/2021
Dude, i wish someone helped harry or even naruto during the canon, the story would have been so much better imo.

I like the fact that harry got the hatake it's going to make his life a lot easier, tbh.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
Poor harry, atleast he has kakashi looking after him now. And hey it'll give kakashi something to live for.
KazuTakeFahrenhir chapter 1 . 9/7/2021
I was indifferent to the slash at first but now I give up its annoying that you put so many ships and don't follow them through sasuke, kiba and etc it's annoying just pick a pairing and put it on the description so that people can know if the MC is slash. some stories mention slash but don't make the MC gay.
KazuTakeFahrenhir chapter 3 . 9/7/2021
I haven't read past the third chapter but I am indifferent with slash, LOVE Femslash, and ok with straight. HOWEVER, I hate Slash stories that has the Main Character gay, I'm ok with him having a gay best friend or whatever, but I will not allow gay main characters! why? Because I use the MC's Point of View to imagine myself in the story how would you feel if u were a straight guy inside a gay guy! I'm ok with gay men but that doesn't mean I feel comfortable imagining myself as a gay guy!
gibthegrey chapter 52 . 8/28/2021
It's so good, And I live how you handled the relationship, it was there in the background and became more important and fit well with the plot. Too many people just shoe horn them in but you did it beautifully thank you wordsmith.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 2 . 8/17/2021
While Kakashi graduating early was unusual in canon, and marked him as a "genius", I also approve of the change. Clan traditions were kept whole when Konoha was formed, and it would make sense if a few clans had a "do this at this age, then do that, and so on" tradition. And the clans definitely fielded ninja much earlier back then.

I also approve of non-standard summoning systems. Not every one should be a copy of the Toad contract.
CobaltDrag0n chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
Overall a wonderful story! Definitely cried a few times… though I must say that I am not fond of the part where kei when insane after losing his partner. But other than that kei was an interesting and unique character and the plot was pretty interesting!
paw2001 chapter 52 . 7/30/2021
So is kei dead and won't be coming back?
4,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »