Reviews for Newton's Third Law
Guest chapter 52 . 5/8/2021
The story was so so great. Each character was unique. The last few chapter made me cry hard, and a lot- a bitter sweet ending. There was a tiny bit thought that maybe Kei could pull through but at the end the current ending was much more fit with his character even if it was sad one.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2021
action reaction
Lord.Raven6 chapter 17 . 5/7/2021
Sasuke falling in love with "yuki" is just so funny
Philosophical quetzalcoatl chapter 30 . 3/1/2021
I just took a peek at your comments section, and dear God the amount of people batching and whining about a story you write for free and they are not required to read is baffling. This is a great story and thank you so much for writing it!
Valentina Rengifo chapter 4 . 11/25/2020
keixsasuke
noyellowcloud chapter 52 . 11/14/2020
quite possibly the fic that i’ve cried the most for
Yami Shino chapter 52 . 11/13/2020
This story is just so cool! And I cry cry cry cry nooooooooooooow!
Guest chapter 50 . 11/10/2020
CRIES
Guest chapter 45 . 11/10/2020
this is SO GOOD. i have been spamming chapters like mad and am so sad that i'm nearing the last few. i really like your writing style - details without being too long-winded, and the dialogue is written well. i like how Kei is his own character and not like any of the harry potter stereotypes. i like how you write the cuteness and how even though there are pairings,.that your fic is mostly based on action and content (even though i do love slash). thank you for sharing your gift of writing with the world!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
the kids are so adorable! when you write their reactions i just want to awwwwwwwww 3
Scarlet valdez chapter 1 . 10/29/2020
Me gusta el yaoi y está historia me llamo la atención.
Ninjapilot10 chapter 52 . 10/18/2020
thank you for the story I cried a lot at the end it was super sweet but also bittersweet I'm happy that I found this story and it's not often that you see a fanfiction finished... thank you!
917brat chapter 52 . 10/9/2020
this is just great but I am so curious is this over or will Kai/Harry be coming back like when someone if they do summons the dead backt to life they try tosummonhim back to hurt the strongest of the fighters only he shows up older, and now alive as he had been aging training and growing in the spirit world and was able to come back because of what he did with sasuke or something like that? Still love this story and would really love to read more of this so please keep this up as I love how you have this written.
khatre chapter 4 . 10/2/2020
not just anyone likes gay or gay lemon ...good luck on finishing the story 3
Guest chapter 52 . 10/1/2020
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️‼️⁉️〽️️️️️️️️️️️ℹ️0️1️2️3️4️5️6️7️8️9️#️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〰️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️1234567890£¥_[]{}§~…\!?qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,.1234567890 #$:,.
4,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »