Reviews for A Blast in the Past
everything from the Metroid series is really just too overpowered.
A.T chapter 13 . 1/14
Your Samus/Midna fusion seems to have been a bit too much for my taste. It's changes had leaned far too much towards Twili traits by changing the Samus' skin and eye coloring. You also seem to have put more of Midna's mannerisms and attitude into her fusion than necessarily.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Nice not sure how I feel about samus having had met them before and I'm guessing Ganon isn't the villan?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
How dos a space pirate know what a horse is I'm not saying their isent info on them in a database someware in the metroidvers but why wold a pirate know about it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Not sure I like this story especially when you take samus out of her iconic armore I'm not sure I like how the space pirate acts I dunno I'll read a bit more but if I don't like it the o well. my main problem is you didn't need to put samus out of her armore the you sed the magic gauntlets do the same thing so hats the point?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Why do so meny metroid halo crossover think thay need to give samus new weapons it just seems dumb to me the point of a crossover is to put to world and thair difrent aspects together why can't samus just have her power armore if the new weapons do the same things it's just pointless and puts samus out of her iconic gear
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
I like the Idia of one of the Pirates trying to work with samus though in a nother fanfic a pirat begged fore mercy and was used to knock down several other Pirates he should be vary afraid
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Before I start reading samus and link will work together at som point right?
Guest chapter 39 . 3/15/2015
do that next story sounds cool
NightmareKnight1 chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
I'm done. This entire story reeked of Mary Sue, and this chapter finally tipped it. Link from the Smash tournaments? You're legitimately making that a canon part of the story?

Everyone somehow knows exactly who is who. They know what's going to happen. And if they don't know, the "gods" tell them. There's no suspense. There's no anticipation. This story is simple, boring wish fulfillment. The idea itself was a good one, but you seriously screwed up on the execution.
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Excellent work!
Annonymous chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
It's interesting, I have never thought of this sort of gear before. I love the idea of gems for power/type.
Iron Wing the Inventor chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
is this going to be a ling/samus combo thing?
Norkix chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Well, this seems to be the most interesting Metroid-LoZ crossover. It's decently written, well done. I'll read more later, but I look forward to finishing this story!
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 39 . 6/14/2012
*is in a locked room with a screen, buttons and a gravity control dial*

person on screen: where did you get that muffin?

me: muffin button

person on screen: but... i never installed a muffin button!

me: hmm... where did i get this muffin...*says while pointing at muffin*