Reviews for Tourniquet
Aitora x Otaku chapter 37 . 8/14/2012
Why does everyone keep interrupting Blood? Anyway, this was a wonderful story. Thank you for it.
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 37 . 9/3/2011
o.o nooooo xD it was getting so good! Love the twins and elliot lol
kyleigh frekin driver chapter 37 . 5/28/2011
please update i spent a whole day of my life reading this when could have been doing stpider stuff but i wanna know what happenes
ishtonayo chapter 37 . 3/11/2011
oh pls update soon! i really love you story! Really! pls update soon! i can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Mad-Acer chapter 30 . 3/9/2011
Tourniquet Wow! Like the evanescence song, so creative! I'm so glad you chose that name i LOVE that song!

Keep writing or-
EarthRiddle chapter 37 . 3/8/2011
Oooh. Jealousy. And that ending is quite the cliffhanger, although I suppose it should be obvious what happens next. Is it bad that I like Audrey's relationship with the Twin's most? Because the Twins are just that sexy.
EarthRiddle chapter 36 . 3/4/2011
I like this. I'm really impressed by how the writing improves as you go on, and how the conflicts have evolved. At first it seemed like a very standard OC story, but you have thrown unique elements in there to capture my interest. I'm curious to see how this ends.
Samara Sophie chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I LOVE this keep it up but seriously Ace being like Rikki's older half brother is kinda insane like when did he get to Wonderland? Besides from that can you make Leah act all b**chy to the Jokers and give us the tory about Alice. Good job on the story though don't stop writing about it.
pennotes chapter 35 . 2/24/2011
Gosh! I wonder what Elliot will do if he finds out what happened to Leah.
Sleeping Moon chapter 34 . 2/21/2011
Good job. Update soon. Kaleidoscope has also been updated.
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 33 . 2/16/2011
Poor Rikki...
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 31 . 2/16/2011
Dee Dum 3
Sleeping Moon chapter 33 . 2/15/2011
Great job on this chapter! Kaleidoscope has been updated! Please review when you are able to! Thank you!
xdgirl1001 chapter 31 . 2/5/2011
Awesome, awesome story so far. I wonder what the twins are gonna do to Audrey
pennotes chapter 31 . 1/29/2011
I love this chapter so much! Thanks for the update, I was always checking my email for an update everyday!