Reviews for Without You
arya304 chapter 36 . 2/11
fucking amazing! i just couldn't get enough of this!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 36 . 2/5
This was a, crazy and good fanfiction to read all the way through... I liked it. GrimIchi are one of my Favorite parings of all time beside ByaIchi. :D It had the right amount of exitement :O
And it is written, werry well if i have to say it like that...
HelleBelle chapter 36 . 10/18/2014
Mm I like Ichi as a Seme in the relationship...It makes me bones all tingley.
HelleBelle chapter 24 . 10/18/2014
Hmm So we finally meet Tensa and getting pure animalistic lust and passion in the same chapter. I am highly impressed keep it coming .
bchiles21 chapter 36 . 2/8/2014
I loved it sweet pea!
Patd06 chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
I have to review this story, seeing as this is the second time I've read it...this story is truly amazing and I love everything about it...the character development, plot twists, and smut that is just pure gold makes this my most favorite GrimmIchi fic ever...excellent job:)
Crazyartstalker chapter 36 . 2/7/2013
I'm not that great at reviews, but I utterly LOVED this story, happy ending and all (despite being a psycho bitch who loves characters misery). I'm also itching to get drawing the new Ichigo you created! He sounds GORGEOUS! I very much enjoyed this thank you for sharing it with the world!
simple.shawn chapter 36 . 1/17/2013
Oh my goodness I remember reading this a while ago, I loved this when I read it. It was one of my inspirations to actually do GrimmIchi styled writing. When i saw that you were reading my new story, haha it just felt so good to have someone with so much experience, reading a noobs fanfic your commentary is always welcome I could use more help from an experienced writer though. Alright I'm rambling now haha, thanks for the great story I really did enjoy it.
HavenCraze chapter 36 . 10/10/2012
That was so good! I loved it :)
HavenCraze chapter 35 . 10/10/2012
Yay he passed! Woo, and it seems they had incredible make up sex also
HavenCraze chapter 34 . 10/9/2012
Go Grimm! -cheers-
Of course he can do it :)
HavenCraze chapter 33 . 10/9/2012
Lol Shiro... Such a perv. One down two to go
HavenCraze chapter 32 . 10/9/2012
Heehee all this cheesy drama i love it
But i do hope they make up soon
HavenCraze chapter 31 . 10/9/2012
I know this is really bad, but he is sooo cool!
HavenCraze chapter 30 . 10/9/2012