Reviews for New Life
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5/2012
2 words amazing story i love it! :) plz continue ill keep reviewing 4 more chapters!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
The general plot might contradict some of what was established of lycan/vampire history for an ‘Underworld’ fic, but your decision to focus on a lycan rather than a vampire made an interesting change, and Lyra managed to be an interesting character even if she doesn’t fit into the continuity you’re using.

Subsequent developments as you explored Lyra’s dynamic with the other characters were certainly promising, and your ideas for Jason’s family history also had some definite potential- giving his ‘parents’ powers was questionable, but only in the sense that it didn’t fit the ‘Underworld’ theme; it provided a plausible explanation for a vampire to choose to pose as a couple’s son-, to say nothing of the recent intriguing storyline involving the disappearances and Jason and Lyra’s respective discovery of their supernatural natures (I would have preferred them to be different species, but this still looks promising, particularly with Yuma added to the equation).

All in all, while this definitely doesn’t fit the ‘Underworld’ category, your story nevertheless has great potential as a concept...
The Fox Familiar chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
Author's notes are not allowed as chapters. If you had actually read the TOS you'd know this. Take this down.
Love4you chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
Nice chapter it was so sweet! Yayy Jay i like it

Awwww three weeks, well god luck to you! I hope i will survive the wait!
Tai Hellfire chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
Ok I found this story earlier while sitting in my guitar class and I gotta say I love it. Can't wait for the Chapter to come out Definitely gonna be watching this on till its done. Hurry and update soon please!
leeny1996 chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
well if i give you a review do i get an update. what if i smile really big :: ::

:: ::

:: ::

see i smiled really big

write faster :P

sincerely

leeny1996
TheSoundwave1234 chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
great, gets better every time!
Love4you chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
Loved the chapter! I like it good plot development! Gahhh this is going on so long between Jason and Lyra where neither of them know what they are! Ohhh myyyyy!
leeny1996 chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
if i give you a review will you be mercifull and write a new chapter or 5? :C can you resist that face ...:P
Love4you chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
I liked it! It has officially been proved by the people as a really good chapter! Yayyyy i liked the cat XD
TheSoundwave1234 chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
another highly succesful chapter. what more to say? lol :)
Love4you chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
grrrrr cliffhanger! Really good chapter can't wait for the update!
TheSoundwave1234 chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
great! absoulutly loved it! keep it up!
Love4you chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
Bhahahahaaaaa okay i'm reviewing so you can count both of my reviews for two D That was funny no correction that was friggin hilarious!
Love4you chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
Bahaha! Your story is awesome! I'm not done reading but man do i like it! I staed up until 1:00am reading it then decided i didn't want to wake up at noon the next day so i had to put it down ( but now i'm reading it again and itsss awesome!