Reviews for Internally
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
As always, this was beautiful - moving and touching with just a few well-chosen words. I loved it. :)
Limaccia chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Excellent as always. And I continue to struggle trying to navigate around Live Journal. So, anything new you've written, I haven't seen it! Exceedingly annoying!

Have you heard the great, huge news? LE is out of House. Wouldn't take the pay cut, so we can enjoy the final season! (relatively speaking, only having to watch the ickos 13, Snoreman, Chase & Taub). Still, it's a huge improvement.

Have you ever seen one of the best House videos of all time? I have a playlist on UTube that just plays this video over and over. (I'm AmoreHL over there)

www. youtube watch? vBFrvA-AgNLE &feature mr_meh&list PL330F409BCA035260& index 4&playnext 0
schrodingers cat 13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Very nice. chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You've captured the yearning perfectly. Am now turned on and have to go read some smut :)
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Beautiful writing!
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Is this one new? How come I don't remember it at LJ? Anyway, it's another beautiful piece. This line...

His life force is a bomb blast-he is not to be ignored, though she sits at his desk, signing forms, and idly stroking the slippery silver of his ink pen when she can't help watching him pace the worn carpet or twirl his cane like a baton.

...especially moved me. Very apt description of House. I love seeing him through Cameron's eyes too.