Reviews for Everything is Illuminated
Midnight Parallax chapter 19 . 9/18
I really liked that you integrated how different Fargo, Jo, Allison, Jack and Henry are to Zane in this timeline. The show alluded to Zane thinking something wrong with his memories before Fargo told him the truth in Liftoff. I think the behavior of all five of them towards him changed but it wasn’t shown, and that’s why his immediate thought was that he was missing pieces of his memory if they were all acting strangely toward him, not just Jo.
Firewing's Scepter chapter 21 . 5/4
This was fantastic! Zane and Jo were my favorite couple to watch when the show was on (doing a rewatch now reminded me of that fact). Your dialogue and character details are right on point. Absolutely loved this!
pezzz chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
What a fun story! Thanks for bringing Eureka back to life for me!
Fan chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
just thinking out loud, but wouldn't S.A.R.A.H. have detected the change in Jo's Bio. Scan when she first moved in with Carter?
beulah2013 chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
So beautiful! I'm going to go read the sequel immediately! I loved this fic and I'm sure the next is going to be at the very least just as good!
TriedItAtHome chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
Awwww I'm melting! Love it, in all it's fluff-ness :D
wojiaoadrienne chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH
SERIOUSLY
THIS IS FANTASTIC
they should bring you back and write more eureka
i'm obsessed
seriously
omg
i can't even handle it write now
thankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyou
jo and zane
literally dying
so good. so good.
WRITE MORE
pamela.f.dillon chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
Loved every minute of it.
agentpiperh chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
This is a great story, but I have a nitpick. The phrase they used on the show is "redact / redacted" not "sanction". In fact, the traditional meaning of the word sanction is pretty much the opposite of redact (usually meaning to officially allow or authorize, although there is another meaning that would seem to mean to penalize).
Guest chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Super loved this. L. O. V. E. loved this!
KayleneH chapter 21 . 5/15/2012
Aww...the perfect ending to the best Eureka story that I have ever read! I really do mean that! You did a fantastic job! I cannot wait for the sequel!
QuasiOuster chapter 21 . 5/15/2012
This was way more thrilling than I was expecting which is awesome. But the ending was absolutely beautiful with some nice humor and lots of lovely tenderness. The way you laid out those last couple of scenes really got to me. I think it was a rather perfect cap to this adventure. I'm looking forward to reading the direction you take these two in for the sequel (hooray).
QuasiOuster chapter 20 . 5/15/2012
It's been such a long complicated road for these two and it's nice seeing these solid steps towards their happy ending. I like how you show a nice cross-section of emotions from them so we can see the fear and anxiety and reassurances that go along with the happy stuff. A minor quibble is that I don't always know how the Zoe and Daniel interaction ties in but I do like how it informs the relationships with the other characters. I adored the interlude with Jo in the baby's bedroom as she thinks about her own mother. Also, Zane and his mom's conversation was quite cute.

I absolutely want a sequel!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 21 . 5/15/2012
Great story! Can't wait for the sequel!
liferscove2118 chapter 21 . 5/14/2012