Reviews for Defeat
A Smiling Fire chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow...
This is AMAZING! You should totally continue...where will the story go?
Fire-chan
Bloodly Romance chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
I love this story! Does anyone know who is now writing it? :)
secretassassingirl chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
What happened that you can't post your story anymore? Just got out of the wonderful addiction that is Hetalia?

And by the way, teenytinybiscuit did NOT post the rest of the story. D:

So now, I'm just all sad becuz I have read a story that will never be complete. D':

But just in case... *clicks follow story option*
Cheshire Stripe chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
I found this story very fascinating and hope to find the where the new story is!
Night13 chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
What you're quitting it no I really did like it. I liked having dark romance for this pairing. Oh well choose wisely who will be the new author though _
Night13 chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
Lol messy job that Belatus did since Alfred doesn't even know who did that to him. _
Night13 chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Not "Russia is mine cause it could be reffering to him taking claim of Russia. I'd probobaly go eith making the message Russian it would be more symbolic although if he doesn't know any Russian the there wouldn't be much meaning into it.
Night13 chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Man Belarus is such a batch. Russia should have done something to her to at least stop her from being so crazy, oh well. Poor Canada had to see what happened to China. Francis being serious for once is a surprise. _
Night13 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Is Belarous seriously that scary to scare Russia? O.O Thought Russia was going to do something to her when she didn't shut up though. _
Night13 chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Lol i knew he would do something to China, but i got a question wouldn't a country only be able to die if its own land was destroyed or all its citizens died? Just wondering. Poor Alfred must be confused as to why he fainted _
Night13 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
How come Alfred seems so oblivious in most of the fics i have read? . Oh well it goes with the story. Wonder what Russia will do to China.
Night13 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
A fair match, didn't think he would go to beat Alfred by that way i was thinking more on him using something against him to weaken him. The last sentence reminded me of Light with his ideas from Death Note. _
Night13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Kinda sounds like dark type of romance. _
Peirl chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
Ah, you won't be writing anymore...that's sad. I would like to see more. I bet that you have a wonderful storyline and I would be glad to read it.
BelarusLockhart1827 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Its such a shame you will not be finishing it. (Sigh) hopefully the new author will keep like you did. I'll probably not continue the story. Well maybe sometime in the future you'll write another. Well bye bye
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »