Reviews for Home Truths
erik chapter 1 . 5/11
A great sense of partnership.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Well done! I especially like your deconstruction of Sherlock's sociopath.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Wow, they really know each other well. John's analysis was spot on, Sherlock does have friends and does want acceptance.
Kittihawk chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Lovely scene and I completely agree with John...
Glorymourn chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Great story! Wonderful portrayal of the characters. Thank you!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Very good! I agree with John's assessment of Sherlock's self declared "high functioning sociopath" status. Non-existent and an excuse to be able to act like an arrogant, egotistical git and get away with it. ;) Sherlock has a very big heart and cares too much for others to be truly a sociopath. :)
erik chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
It captures the characters perfectly. Well done.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
nice
i regret this chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Love this. Both men are logical but friendly, in character but interacting well. I enjoyed this.
Nessa chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Oh my gosh this was really, really amazing :D I loved Sherlock's deductions about how John was shot and I basically loved everything else and really congratulations on writing such an awesome story :D
ekkiperla chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I really love how you see Sherlock and John and how you read tham. Love your story idea of how they deducted each other.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Another very good story. I loved the last line.
Thanks for writing and posting.
pen phobia chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That was easily the best written Sherlock piece I've read. No attempts at Johnlocking, perfect balance of characters, an intelligent yet heartwarming exchange, and an extremely satisfying ending. Two thumbs up! I'll be recommending this to my friends.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
this is just perfect! :))
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
lovely one shot- just summed up a conversation they MUST have had at some point. Totally in character voice. Wonder whether both would reassess after the post-hiatus reunion. Write a second chapter after you see the Series 3 episodes, please?