Reviews for Awaken, Empress
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Go Kyoshi. It always seems to me that, really, none of the Avatars would have had it easy. I mean, Roku's betrayed by his friend. Kyoshi is a woman warrior where she's 'supposed' to be a demure lady. Aang has more problems at 12(or 112) than anyone deserves. Not to mention whichever Avatar angered the Face Stealer. Powerful and lucky(or maybe even happy) do not necessarily coincide after all. Very nice to see it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Ur stories always have a nice ring to them :)
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
My favorite line is the last.
You did a fantastic job with Kiyoshi.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Awesome. I really love Kyoshi. She's such a strong character and it was great to see that fleshed out here with some more backstory... complete with an insecurity I wouldn't have ever guessed. Her dad seems really awesome, though. And those fans become trademark. ;)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Empress, respected and feared.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
You show them Kyoshi!

Very well written!
Espied7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Go girl power! Nicely written :)
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I can see this happening.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is a really interesting look at Kyoshi. I honestly had never given much thought to her or her life, but I love how you breathed into her and gave her life with this fic.

Lovely job, this is really interesting.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
We don't know much about Kyoshi from canon, but I love how you portray her in this short fic.

You give her a personality, you give her a family, you make her real.

You make your readers cheer for her when she overcomes her initial awkwardness and ultimately turns into the mighty Avatar, a winner against all odds (Yep, I am reading between the lines, lol)

Very well done :)
Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I have shivers going up and down my spine. Fantastic job!

Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That is so weird... I SWEAR I've reviewed a lot of these, and I know I've read them... Hm... *U* But nevertheless, this is GORGEOUS! *U* Seeing Kyoshi's life is amazing! *U* Rock on!