Reviews for Heart of the Warrior
Casper97 chapter 16 . 4/6
This is freaking great
M.j's place chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
awesome story!I wish you would UPDATE it MORE often!
KIMBA2011 chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
Great chapter.

Poor Evander he does not want to go to the banquet.

Do not blame him.

GREAT JOB!
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
OMG! They are just so adorably perfect for each other! PLEEEEAASSE Update SOON! I just love ur work!
The Scurvied One chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
Wonderful chapter. I'm scared for Evander as well. I can't wait to see what happens at the banquet!
OrtonFan chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
Good update. I hope Evander is all right.
JxTina chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
Yay! This is one of my fave stories on here at the moment - it's just great! I love the multiple story lines and you're constantly leaving me hanging on what's going to happen next. It's such a pleasure to read :-)

My fave line: "He had never been able to deny Ortanos for long." oh yeah ;-)

x
LadyDragonsblood chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
I have such a bad feeling about this banquet coming up, I am as wrestless as Evander...something IS going to happen. I can't wait to find out. Update soon please.
epters chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
so good excited for the next chapter.
Mika chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Poor rhodes, now it's like everyone is against him... I'm kind of hoping someone kills him honestly before Hunter gets to him but that's not gonna happen.

Anywhoo I love where the story is going and can't wait for the next chapter!
WraithRaider chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
Ok, Jericho gives me the creeps. I have the distinct feeling that he wants nothing more than Ortanos to fail so he can make him his own personal slave. And I can't wait to see what Hunter has in store for Rhodes.
KIMBA2011 chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
GREAT CHAPTER. Rhodes is in trouble!

GREAT JOB!
OrtonFan chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
Good chapter.
ahashtagheel chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
3 You added Christian! I'm soooo happy 3 I absolutely love this story, and every time there is a new chapter in my inbox i get so excited! my feelings on every character are walking a tightrope, I can't decide if I trust hunter or not and it's driving me INSANE. Haha, hopefully I'll figure it out eventually...I'm nervous for Evander, I trust Cena...but not so much anyone else. and yup...those are my thoughts. More soon please?
LadyDragonsblood chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
Why do I feel sorry for Rhodes? Jericho sounds like a fun guy! My tummy is rumbling, I think something awful is going to happen soon, I just hope everyone lives through it...I just love this story and I hope you can update again soon!