Reviews for All the Right Moves
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This episode was super sad. I hope the boys find their awesome relationship soooon. Meanwhile I don't mind reading angsty hurt Dean fics, so thanks ;)
annalon chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I am really liking this side of the story. Poor Dean must have been so confused, sore, exhausted, and I don't know what else when he unvamped. Please keep up the story.
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Perfect! Exactly what I pictured in between the two last scenes. I don't think we've seen the last of Lisa either. They created her as a strong, independent woman who knew exactly what she was getting with Dean. I can't see one incident where he frightened them but really didn't harm them as enough to have her throw away everything she's struggled with for the last year.

And Samuel. Dean doesn't trust him and neither do I, but right now, I don;t trust Sam either. Dean is truly alone for the first time ever. Bobby is a little touchy right now, Cas is busy and being very unhelpful, Lisa is not answering and Sam is not Sam. That's pretty much Dean's entire circle. Kinda gotta feel for the guy. He sacrifices his whole life and still ends up alone and feeling the burden of saving everyone.

This was a wonderful missing scene. thanks!

Sue
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Good story.

We could see Sam was more curious about a behind the scene look at a vampire life instead of his brother's safety! I'm so glad Dean saw Sam do nothing and even smile when he was turned!

At least Samuel was really concerned and worried, help me like him a little better, still don't trust him but he gain some points. By the way, Sam has no point left to lose or gain.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Nice. A little more detail is always a good thing.
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
wow dean feels so alone what will happen hoping for a sequel thanks