Reviews for Alexis Winchester's Story
Listen girl, I would review every often as I can on every single chapter of this fanfic, if that's what keeps you going. Seriously, I am addicted to this Supernatural version of yours. I have two older brothers too, and we have the exact age gap just like Sam, Dean, and Alexis and both of them are also has similar personalities like Dean and Sam. Now you make me miss them girl lol. Anyway, keep up the amazing work! xo
chelbell98 chapter 85 . 7/3
YAAAY YOU UPDATED(: Its amazing btw!
brandibuckeye chapter 85 . 6/29
Great chapter! I was just about to pm you and find out where you have been because I missed you and I miss dreading this story! Hopefully you are back for good now and can update regularly! Keep it up and thanks for the update!
snn7b chapter 85 . 6/28
GREAT job on this Chap... Cant wait to read more...
angeleyenc chapter 85 . 6/26
plz update! Oh Dean.. *hugs* :D
Getsunohimesama chapter 85 . 6/26
Strange heart attacks? Supernatural causes? It's obviously Kira!

Anyone else getting "Dracula: Dead and Loning It" autopsy room scene flashbacks? No? Okay then.

I am not sure whether Dylan should get the butthurt treatment or of he is right to treat her that way. I mean, partially at least she did try to use him but then again was that so wrong? Her big brother was dead and the younger one off with the demon witch, let alone she spent half her time being high on colorful pills.

That was a great chapter, I really enjoyed it! Great job! :D
TheImpalaLover chapter 81 . 6/11
AWSOME CHAPTER
TheImpalaLover chapter 65 . 6/10
Love it
TheImpalaLover chapter 63 . 6/10
I'm not good at Constantly posting reviews but this one is for all the previous chapters.

I love all the fights and family drama. Thank you for the wonderful sister fic.
TheImpalaLover chapter 48 . 6/8
I like him. But I'm hoping he can be like the caring, comforting type.
TheImpalaLover chapter 47 . 6/8
I love the drama
TheImpalaLover chapter 43 . 6/7
LOVE OT
TheImpalaLover chapter 41 . 6/7
I know this is not ''live'' but I don't like logan
TheImpalaLover chapter 40 . 6/7
Awesome chapters so far
thoughts.elsewhere chapter 84 . 6/4
Where are you?! Come back please! I have obsessed over this story for 2 days and now I'm up to date. Please tell me it will be continued, it's too good to just end.
Please keep writing. xx