Reviews for Alexis Winchester's Story
The reason why this story works so well is because you want to know what will happen in the future. How will Alexis cope with Demon Dean? Will Alexis be caught in a similar situation? Will she ever die? Bravo, and good luck.
You need to keep writing plz and plz get alexis and Dylan back together thy rock plzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm begging u
MissLeighKay chapter 85 . 9/19
I was up all night reading (and finishing) this fanfic. If that doesn't tell you how captivating your story is, I don't know what will. Congrats to your absolutely fabulous writing talent. I expect you to update more, Missy. Don't let loyal readers like me get desperate :) *distant round of applause*
I love your style of writing, original chapters, and basically everything about this fic. I would definitely pursue a career in writing if I were you. With that in mind, it would mean so much if you update this story, I really do enjoy it. Fabulous job :)
Okay I absolutely love alexis and Dylan please just keep writing ur ideas r amazing plzzz update
Omg I just read heart Dylan is so awesome he's amazing how do you think of all of this you r an absolute genius #u totally ROCK
You r awesome this sisfic is amazing I love all ur original chapters the ROCK
Rosie chapter 85 . 8/21
This has to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! Im eager to read more!
You are an amazing writer. Your story is unlike anything I have read before. It's emotional, romantic, funny, and overall groundbreaking. I look forward to future chapters :)
actlikesummer chapter 85 . 8/17
I am obsessed with this story! I love the sister stories and this is my favorite that I've read. :)
Listen girl, I would review every often as I can on every single chapter of this fanfic, if that's what keeps you going. Seriously, I am addicted to this Supernatural version of yours. I have two older brothers too, and we have the exact age gap just like Sam, Dean, and Alexis and both of them are also has similar personalities like Dean and Sam. Now you make me miss them girl lol. Anyway, keep up the amazing work! xo
chelbell98 chapter 85 . 7/3
YAAAY YOU UPDATED(: Its amazing btw!
brandibuckeye chapter 85 . 6/29
Great chapter! I was just about to pm you and find out where you have been because I missed you and I miss dreading this story! Hopefully you are back for good now and can update regularly! Keep it up and thanks for the update!
snn7b chapter 85 . 6/28