Reviews for Alexis Winchester's Story
Jwugetmoney chapter 1 . 11/4
I like this chapter
Sarah chapter 90 . 9/15
Hey hi! I'm a huge Italian fan of Supernatural.
I've read your story and I want to tell you how awesome it is, really. I love the character of Alexis and the way you put her in the story! And I love Dylan. I'm just curious what she will do in the apocalipse.
Among lots of sister!fic I read this is my favourite one. I hope you will continue to update it, can't wait to read more.
In case I've make mistakes writing the review, i wanna say sorry about my english that I learnt on my own :).
See ya!
Ciao dall'Italia! :)
O95G chapter 1 . 9/12
Wow I can't believe you are still writing this story ! I remember coming across it in 2010 and loving it. I feel like re-reading the whole thing now. It's like I'm 15 again !
Wolfpup59 chapter 90 . 7/28
I love how the story is developing! Please continue the great work.!
please update girl I'm dying this is soo goood!
HPNDOPDW00 chapter 65 . 7/3
I posted the review before I finished, sorry about that!

Anyways, I have seen many mistakes in this story that a lot of people get mixed up. If you do not have time to go back and fix this mistakes, I suggest looking into a editor; they will help be able to help with this. Another thing I think you should really add more to this story is description. You see, without description, readers just experience the bare minimum, and that is exactly what they are receiving in this story. If you add more description, we can feel a lot more suspense, sadness. An example of what it can do to us involves Lexi and Hell, if you include a more descriptive version of her experiences in Hell, we will probably feel a great amount of sympathy towards her. This also ties in to what readers feel about towards Lexi, because of her attitude, I am sure readers will think of her as a bitch and stop reading. Now, I will not tell you to change her character because she needs an attitude with what she does, but I think you should try to bring out her more gentle side with her thoughts on the situations she is in if you feel she would have them. I just believe she has a side to her that not a lot of people see and I think it will help a lot for the reader to enjoy this story more if we get to bond with her a little.

I have noticed that you make it a point to add romance in this story. Now, there is nothing wrong with this, but there is already a lot the Winchesters experience without any romance and there does come a time when there is too much drama, and when that happens the audience becomes so frustrated they are almost forced to leave the story. I have actually had this happen to me before. I do not want to tell not to romance in this again, but I think you just consider a few things before adding it again. For instance, like the mental health of your characters.

Another thing I wanted to bring up that Lexi's ability to know when a family member is in trouble is just... bland. I just think you have the potential to think of a ability much more interesting than knowing when a family is in trouble/there, especially after reading your originals, which I quite enjoy, by the way. Also, I hate to say this but I feel that that ability shows a certain immaturity in the writing

So, in summary, I think, possibly, you should go back to this story because you started this story a few years ago and I am sure you have matured and that maturity will probably help you improve this story. I seriously recommend you to look into an editor work on your description especially, and look into Lexi's ability if you wish. Like I said before, I think you are doing a good job, but I feel like it could go much farther if work on the things I mentioned. Also, I want to say that, in light of a few nagging reviews I have read and a few comments on your part, it is your story; you decide what you want to write and what you want your characters to experience, not your readers. If I hurt you, I'm sorry, but this story has actually been nagging me for days with how it is written and I also don't want your own potential to go to waste with something like description. If you want to discuss what I have mentioned with me, feel free to, and again, I'm sorry if I hurt you, I just felt like you needed to know what I have said. I am looking forward to what Lexi experiences in future chapters and I hope you continue this story. Good luck writing!
HPNDOPDW00 chapter 64 . 7/3
Hello! I've been reading this story for the past few days, and though I have yet to finish it because I am still watching the seasons this story has, I wanted to tell you my thoughts on this story so far.

I think you do a really excellent job of putting Lexi into the story, you place her in the canon part and yet you give her something of her own. It is quite rare to see this in sister fics and I am glad you decided to go against the norm for this aspect. I also like how you try to include her mental state into the story, something few authors actually consider, so again, good job on that. Another thing I am impressed about is that you do not write Sam, Dean, or Bobby out of character, another rare sighting in fan fictions.

From the harsh review you mentioned a few chapters back, I am under the impression that you do not handle criticism very well. I am not condoning harsh reviews, I just believe that no matter how hurtful it is, a writer should take into account what the reviewer is saying and keep writing, of course. Having said that, I want to assure you that what I am about to write is for you to grow as a writer.

First things first, you really need to work on your grammar; I have seen many mistakes throught
Well look who's back
snn7b chapter 90 . 6/23
wow... The ending was great... Hope u have more?
akuryo chapter 90 . 6/11
yay so glad to read more of Alexis, curious how she will do in the apocolypse
brandibuckeye chapter 90 . 6/3
It's been too long! I'm so happy you updated. Great chapter. This one is always one of my favs. Don't be such a stranger! I miss reading this story.
peygoodwin chapter 89 . 5/3
Love it
camping.monkey chapter 1 . 4/21
I love this story so much! I've read all of it in about a month and a half and I really hope you plan to continue it!
Hands down, one of THE best fanfics I have ever read. Love your character, Alexis and I also love the small character changes you have made in Sam and Dean to fit in with this story. Really hope you're gonna update soon...
P.S- When are you gonna update? ;)
This is such a good story! Your such an amazing writer. This is my third time reading this story and I think it's the best! Keep up the good work!
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »