Reviews for School Days
person3000 chapter 12 . 3/6
great stoy will it continue please?
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
I really liked this little series. Nice way to knock off Voldemort.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Just what they need ... another Horcrux. I wonder if being in wraith form - or that Babymort Golem thing that he used in GoF - rendered Voldy unable to sense the Horcruxes being destroyed. It would be nice if he were unaware of their destruction. Then again, if he were to split his soul again, he might be sufficiently unstable that he would self-destruct. He's already weaker than he thinks, because he had the seven Horcruxes plus himself. This sort of negates the whole magical issue of "seven." (He didn't know about Peter.)
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Harry should go in his dragon form and breathe fire all over the Dementors and as many DEs as he can reach.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Now, THAT is creepy! Are they teleporting in their dreams?
Cristin Gryphon chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
I liked this series A LOT. Thank you for writing it. I enjoy how you wright Ginny, JKR didn't do much with her and I am happy to say if your Ginny were in the real books I would have liked them better.
AvidReader chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Brilliant series. The first few of your stories I'd read all involved temporal paradoxes, so this series was a welcome change.

I'm looking forward to the rest of your completed stories and series as I thoroughly enjoy your humorous writing style.
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Nice stuff. This story swaps a bit between italics & normal writing, but the series is awesome!
Silverdragonstar chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
THE absoulute best death of moldyshorts I have ever read! Loved it. The story was fantastic all the way through! Kudos and Cheers!
angeldiary360 chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
I love this fanfic you should keep going! I want to see a year when nothing happens except for drama of being a teenager!
nyxaurora chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
The phrase "pretend unicorn" cracks me up. :D

I LOVE IT THOUGH!
lija chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Good chapter. Strange that parts that only included George and Fred are not italicized (near the end of the chapter) while the rest are.

Unique method of taking out Voldemort. LOL! Definitely unexpected in the manner of destruction.

I like Neville's nickname, though it remind me too much of Remus/Tonks' baby boy from DH.

Speaking of nicknames, are George and Fred, Forge and Gred or something different?

I enjoyed the naming ceremony. Lily's nickname sound odd to me like Charlie's while Hermione's, Mad Eye's, and Hagrid's are very unique yet appropriate for their characters.
lija chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Good chapter. It's still italicized.

Wow, Hermione pulled a prank on her own. Guess she's being corrupted faster since she has the Family instead of just Ron and Harry. LOL.
lija chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Good chapter, but why is it italicized? Very annoying to read that way.
solsticephoenix57 chapter 12 . 10/16/2011