Reviews for From the Withered Tree
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Ah. Perfection!
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Love it! Screw you scoobies!
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
T-T Buffy and Angel are such a wonderfully tragic couple. I feel so bad for Angel in this story, but at least Buffy will always love him now. Great characterization in this one.
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
loved it!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This concept almost seems like it would be cheesy, but not with your execution. It was interesting and seems like a strangely realistic way things would play out in that scenario. Fantastic job!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I really like how this story is written. The short, staccato scenes really work. And I definitely like the twist at the end. It somehow seems fitting that Buffy would become humann

But...

I personally can't believe that they could be togtehr on a permanent basis and not cross the line. The show has shown us over and over again how powerful their physical attraction is. They just love each over too much to be around each other imo.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was gorgeous. Buffy again being very forgiving to her so called friends, when they do not deserve it.
Esmerada007 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
great fic. i really loved this. amazing job.

if you read the comics. tell me what you think of the my new fic i wrote s/6426098/1/bA_b_bNew_b_bBeginning_b
Angellufy chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is not fair! Why not both of them? And she just accepts her friends back? P-p-p-l-l-ease!
starlit skyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I loved it. Very nicely done, and with good characterization. _
Angelus's Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
once again great story
sovery chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I really liked this. Great concept, well-written, and very true to the characters.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Good Story
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Interesting.

I think, in reality Angel has gived his Shanshu in IWRY. As a human he couldn't defend Buffy. If they love each other it's not important - people or vampires.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
What an unbelievable story! I never saw the end coming. Really, really touching.