Reviews for End Transmission
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
So you simply decided killing Barlow turned Ben and Mike gay? And that Ben would abuse an underage boy?

That's scarier than King's vampires.
gabby chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I just finished this book for the second time the other, and i was contemplating writing something for it, it's one of my favorite books. I was unsure of how to portray Mark and Ben's relationship, without making it seem? shallow i guess? or purely romantic? and you've done a perfect job, seriously. I teared up. thank you so much you're really talented
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I realized I didn't review the first chapter. Opps.

This was an extension on prologue. I thought the same thing the first time I read this. I loved the detail, the characterization, and everything about it.
anti-gravity cat chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
That part of the book caught my attention too. It's so nice to read something about it. :) Oh, and I love your writing style Great job!
Tenukii chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Nice work! I'm glad to see something with this pairing. That "Do you love me?" line got me the very first time I read the book, and I've liked the pairing ever since :)
YellowGrenade chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
This was really great. I love your writing style.

I was pleasantly surprised to see this fanfiction here, not much 'Salem's Lot anywhere...especially with this pairing. I hope you continue someday...? Maybe?
unusedaccount1177 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Hey, that was great. Salems Lot really doesn't get enough fanfiction. Thanks for the great read! Keep writing.
StarsMagicAndMonsters chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Very nice. Well written.

*claps approvingly*
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was good! You're making me want to re-read 'Salem's Lot so that I have more context for this and can actually understand exactly what's going on...I've read every single one of King's published fiction books except for Lisey's Story (own it but haven't finished it) and the DT series (read the first two, have the 3rd, will get through it eventually but I'm more into the horror than the fantasy/western thing.) I don't actually own the 'Salem's Lot book anymore...a lot of my SK books seem to have been lost in my various moves and I've been working on buying them again to rebuild my collection. Have you read The Long Walk? That's my favorite book of all time. Not just of SK's but of all time and forever and ever.
StarsMagicAndMonsters chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Very nice. It looks a lot better now...though I'm still thinking, 'rape!' at that one line. I must confess, I giggled when I read it-I tried valiantly to resist, but did it anyway. But great job, overall.