Reviews for Ascension
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hammerchuckery chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Things are getting too crazy.
Hammerchuckery chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
What's the reveal!
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
What the fuck. Shit is harsh. So damn interesting.
Lord Sia chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
It was way to messy, as in cluttered and unclear, in the end. Love the "love 'til death do us part and beyond", man that's what I call romance. It's difficult to make a good happy ending, in fact, the only happy endings I've read are those where the the main character dies in an epilogue of the better sort. Oh well, great fic, love it!
Corsairs chapter 16 . 1/22/2008
Extremely confusing.

That's it 2 words. I love all the rest of your fanfictions, but this one was pure anarchy. Some characters don't even make sense. Keep your crossovers to a limit.

Here's some crossovers that I picked out that didn't quite . . . well . . .:

Himura Kenshin - (Wrong timeframe)

Dragonball - (What the hell? Vegeta?)

Oh! My Goddess! - (This makes sense in your context, however was not well expanded upon.)

Urusei Yatsura - (Don't see why you put that in there.)

[There might be some more weird ones that I didn't pick up, but here's the major crossovers]

Corsairs
Morden Night chapter 16 . 2/5/2007
This wasn't half as good as the other fics that I've read from you. It was okay, but... I dunno, there was something about it that just seemed... dull. normally while reading your fics I'm hooked and can barely put them down for a moment until I've finished them, but this one was just the opposite, I could barely pick it up. I just had no interest in it. It felt like it was going nowhere fast and the ending was very unfulfilling. and there was a lot of talking and explaining but it didn't really tell us anything.

It's really not that good at all.

I still love most of your fics though. keep up the good work, on the other ones.
Judah chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
The ends and means were not worthy of one another. Ranma could have created another way, yet didn't. I blame the lack of imagination on the part of the author. I did not like this frequently misspelled story of pointless sacrifice and misdirected love. In addition to the philosphical mistakes, it also failed to show, requiring an epilogue/notes to simply tell. As an author myself, I consider that a major failure.
Angela Jewell chapter 16 . 3/8/2005
Wow. I wonder if I'm a bad person for saying this was awesome. I was just so touched by the lenghts Ranma went to in order to be with Akane again-even if it wasn't in that lifetime.

It's just too bad so many people had to get killed in order for them to be together... but these things happen you know. ;)

And great plot by the way. It was fun seeing all the different characters from various animes coming together. And of course it was awesome that Ranma was the strongest out of all of them. I love your vision of WAFF, lol.
Makotojs chapter 15 . 11/20/2004
wah.. odd why did I never read this fic.

Bleh. good fic.
Teresa chapter 16 . 7/5/2004
You are insane! But you are too a very good damt writer.
qball chapter 16 . 10/12/2003
I read this story way back when it was first published and loved it. Reread it recently and remembered why I liked it so much in the first place. This is a great fic it sucked the me in and reminds that fics can be great again. It is a well written story that suprises you the very end. WFROSE belongs among the great authors of ranma fanfiction. Keep writing the good stuff and I'll keep reading
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 16 . 10/5/2003
I've been reading a bunch of favorable reviews for this story, and, well... maybe I just have weird taste, but I intensely disliked it. Really. It was confusing, almost "Compass Points" level as far as that goes, but had no redeeming qualities. Spelling and grammar were constantly a little off, the story was confusing and everyone was very, very OOC. I may have missed something important that everyone else got, but I found it unpalatable. Particularly your philosophy.
Nabeshin Danbei Ayanami chapter 16 . 1/5/2003
Ok...as just a note, I have this whole thing against american made animation..sorta, and I know that is baised...being one of those, "Anime for all, f*ck everything else" otaku. but, I have to say..you did a damn good job...i forgot everything else for a short...hmm 2 hours of my life, and endulged in a great fiction. I have to say...those hours...aren't wasted. I read alot of your works...I don't remember if I Reviewed them though... but I normally read your humor..and you seem to come off as a humor writer...so I wanted to see what you could do when it wasn't..and I have to say..i won't doubt you again. That is a true streak of a writer...my fic that i intended to be serious...ended up becoming...more humorous than serious. My sarcasm and cynasism crepts into everything..along with my perversity..which people seem to enjoy reading..hmmm...well hope ya read this..great fic, sorry about ranting on in a long review about myself...(i tend to talk alot..bad thing i can type half as fast...) but..nice story..i give it... Two Jusenkyou curses...
Kaiya Darkwolf chapter 16 . 12/16/2002
you're right you did leave the reader in the dark mostly, but it helped with the story.

i liked the way you brought characters from other series into it, though to be honest, any one who came up against a saiyin would die with ease (cept majin buu - who is just refusing to accept defeat grrr idiot) espically a super saiyin (whenever it be 1,2,3 or 4)

also if one of the gundam pilots was there the other four would be too along with milliardo cause he just always has to be apart of any battle that heero is in. and ayeka and reokyo would of protected tenchi, when he was distracting ranma, and so would sasami and reokyi and kione and mihoshi, cause they just always do that.

PEACE OUT