Reviews for Love Amidst the Darkness
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 7 . 11/11
A very interesting story so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Currahee506 chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Almia chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
harry did magic. Did he get rid of the trace? Other then that story.
Spartan10007 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Good story, keep up the good work. I'll even give you a cookie. It's a special cookie, it cures writers block. I know it does, cause I've eaten a couple myself, heh heh.
W chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Well that couldn't get any worse. Ron/Hermione and we have a prejudiced McGonogall, I'm expecting a friendly snivellous next chapter.
Meh chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Was going great, right up untill Tonks decided talking to fucking Dumbledore would be a good idea.
TheGreekGods chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Great plot line so far! I hope that you haven't abandoned it and plan to continue with the story. Honks is something I discovered quite recently but very much enjoy and this is a particularly good story so far :) hope to see an update soon
Star1X chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Malfoy would get expelled...
Star1X chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
...Dumbledore cares about Harry too much to pull him into a meeting like that.
HoosierCullen chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Very good HONKS fic. I like the idea and how you have gone abou the story. Your characters are good and believeable, though I would think Hermione would be more perceptive of Ron's jealousy with Harry and how he is rubbing the fact he is with Hermione and gloating to Harry about it. I think once she does she will dump his thick arse. The HONKS relationship is progressing well and they just need to tell each other how they feel and snog already. Any way good story and will like to read more of it in the future.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Grow sum balls harry! U r making a mockery of 15 year olds everywhere!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
w2g tonks i still wish u would have blasted dursley's bits off... but, hmmmmm
senpen banka chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter! Update soon!
AJ Granger chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I actually like the idea of Daphne and Neville together if you are taking suggestions. A nice Slytherin/Gryffindor match would be good, and Neville is a great character who wouldn't hold house affiliation against someone. Just a thought.

Liked the characters, and Harry's call for help. He's matured quite a bit in your story so far, but it makes sense.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
i really like this story i wish you would continue it