Reviews for Seasons Come, Seasons Go
KiwiKugai chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Grud 'elp 'em if they run into Darkseid.

Please do continue this, it's very interesting.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
i would very much enjoy reading more!
darkryubaby chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
argh! update.
VigdisVale chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
This is really interesting. I love the interactions. Seeing how Clark fits himself into the new time period is fascinating. I love Spock's determination to figure him out.

I can't imagine anyone better than Uhura to hold her own with Diana, and I can certainly see Diana being amused with Jim. I think she would like him.

A lot of things have been said about Jim Kirk, but if you pay attention, (and use a 1960s filter on some of the dialog - they could only get away with so much, after all) he always considered women equal to men. In TOS, he was only confirmed to actually have sex with 2 women. One he was married to and the other basically raped him (as in have sex with me or I'll kill you). The one character that really fits Kirk's reputation of "womanizing misogynist" is Gary Mitchell from "Where No Man Has Gone Before".

In the Reboot Universe, Jim is more obviously promiscuous but his attitudes are the same. He never pretends to want more from a sexual encounter than he's offering. He's very honest on that score. (I think that if he just hadn't *smiled* when his hands landed on Uhura's breasts during the bar fight, she would have forgiven him a long time ago... but he *was* drunk...)

Also, I don't like Uhura with Spock. I know it's canon now, but in TOS he shut her down COLD when she flirted with him. I like her with Scotty as she eventually ended up in the movies. Of course, since I admit to being a Kirk/Spock shipper, my opinion could be considered biased. :)
MasqueradeDoll chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
please continue? I just found this story, and it's utterly amazing. I love the plot idea (Clark on the Enterprise. And Spock. Yes)and really hope that you'll come back to this story. It's just well... PLEASE GOD I'M BEGGING YOU CONTINUE THIS!
Ash Ketchum host of Ion chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Could you throw in Parallax, by any chance? I'd like to see him and Q get into a shouting match, and Parallax getting fed up with Q's annoyingness and blat him back to the Q continium.

Please update soon.
Lumina Balderson chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Nice story, but Chapter 4 was bittersweet, what with Wally having become part of the Speed Force and all. I can't wait to see Spock discover that Clark is really Superman. Could you have a Green Lantern appear next chapter?
prudiisten chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
This is really good. I love your crossovers hope to see it updated soon.
nightbug08 chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Awesomesauce! Green Lanterns next? Or maybe J'onn? J'onns my favorite! Maybe a planet that Batman saved once, and they all wear the cape and cowl? That'd be funny.
the lone wolfos chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
great story update soon
Ayjah chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
What an amazing idea for a crossover!
sunshine2009 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
love the story

please continue
ElsaGemma chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Wow! Wallyyyyyy~~~~ !
Amazing Bluie chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
This is awesome! I love it! And having Flash like you did was really neat, the way you wrote it. But this story is fantastic! I can't wait to read more!
CPAnthoni chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
This is great. It's fun to see Spock try to figure out the mysterious Mr. Kent.