Reviews for Moon Over Wands
Stoned Koala chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
And all the missed opportunity for puns...

Food for thought? Read and inwardly digest?

Heck, now I'm wondering if Ron would run away screaming or end up smarter than Einstein.
trongod chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Harry has a brother he never knew about, but /might/, /possibly/ actually be able to like Harry - something he has never had from family before... So where the Hell is he? Seems to me he would be trying to get to know his twin, and vice versa, but Hermione and Minerva spend more time with him.

Waddahellsgoingon?

Otehrwise, the students as teachers was excellent... Snape is really looking wore out and tired these days, don't you think? :P
colin chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
That eating Books spell was interesting pretty cool if a bit crazy.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Yes! Your still alive! Yay! I just hope that your going to continue to update stories rather then transfer them here.
Tangent chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
A wild and crazy ride as always, Skysaber! I look forward to wherever this leads next.

One timeline: Derailed - new train starting down a different track.

One lost twin: Found - Not lost brother unsure of what to make of him...

Ten transfer students: married - to eachother. Culture shock all around.

Severus Snape: Soon to be either dead, replaced, or somehow learn enough self control to avoid getting himself squicked by reactive wards...

The Big Bad is still out there of course, or we'd need a new adversary. And now there are TWO boys who lived, which may suggest to some that it might be an emerging family trait. Although obviously neither parent had it by themselves...

Anyway, a fun romp, all around! -
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Not familiar with the Sailor Moon show, but know enough; this is funny. Would love to see more.

Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Well, this is definitely different from the normal Harry Potter crossovers. Harry barely rates a bit part in this story. Are you going to bring Harry forth more, or keep him resigned to the background?
trongod chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
{snickering} O, all the lurverly Chaos now present and promising to invite ALL its varied Clan to come stay with it at Hogwarts! Really hoping to see more, and also wanting to see poor Harry get to know his luckier (hmmm, /9/ wives... maybe not as lucky as I first thought?) brother...
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
harry SM crossover, sweet!

D
DementedSagacity chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ohmygod I think I died and went to heaven. This is FUNNY!
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
First of all, not bad. When in doubt create your own continuity if the existing one doesn't fit. Its called an Alternate Reality fan fic when you do that.

Second, you're going to draw the ire of Sailor Moon purists for using the Americanized names that DiC gave the Sailor Scouts instead of their proper Japanese names. Hope you're wearing asbestos underwear. You may want to do some Sailor Moon research and re-release the chapter using the correct names. The editing hack-job that DiC produced of Sailor Moon is generally loathed and hated by just about all Sailor Moon fans.

Third, the chaos you're bringing to Hogwarts is hilarious. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Jared and Harry interact some, and what about the girls?
Hell Spawn chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
No offense but self inserts just aren't my cup of tea .
Moi chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hehehe, he's married to all of them? Is he going to be Rini' father with Serena? That'd explain *some* things...
Lord Jeram chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Isn't it funny when we look back at our old fanfiction and think "Wow, did I really write that?" I think it's interesting how we can still enjoy the old ones while understanding that you can improve over time.

It's been a long time since I've seen this online, so it's nice to see it back (and like you said, without anything "controversial" to worry about).
Shakeval chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Well, this sure will be interesting, i'd have to say that jared's type of magic is a bit more. . . destructive, and non-wand based. will be interesting to see what he teaches, maybe basic cantrips once he realize they don't even teach those. . . . . a resurgance in wandless magic would be interesting.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2