Reviews for Home
MJ chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I know u haven't updated for ages but this story is amazing and I don't think u needed to do another one,it would be great if u could carry on. Thanku by: MJ
MeemZ101 chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Good luck and I hope you get over your writers block I have really enjoyed reading your fic it is really good I hope u finish fixing it up soon
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
Well hope you make it soon. Would love to read what really happens after. )
IamMoonChild chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and am looking forward to the rebooted chapters. Also, if you do end up changing the title,please tell me so I can make sure to read it. Wouldn't want to forget about this story. (:
Greek Wise Girl chapter 16 . 2/24/2012
First of all, I am so glad that you're writing again. I missed you so much and I was scared when you didn't update in a month, then two. o_0

Anyway, I'm sorry for the death of your grandpa.

So, I've read your AN and I can't wait for the trials to come in Nessie's life. I know Phil's going to be the main cause mostly and I am soooooooo excited! You have to update really soon! I want the next chapter right now. Gosh!

Again, good to have you back and I really, really wish you update soon. )
mojojojo152 chapter 16 . 2/24/2012
omg this wa great and im so looking forward to the next chaper xx
NotSoDaddy'sLittleGirl03 chapter 16 . 2/23/2012
I thought this chapter was pretty cute and funny. I'm looking forward to your next update. (:

-Bree
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2012
Im sorry to hear about ur grandfather :( but the update was amazing can't wait for the update awesome job!
luv2beloved chapter 16 . 2/23/2012
Thanks for the update...
Chels'Louise chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
I love how you used 'A Thousand Years' in this chapter. It discribed this story so well.

Please update soon. I don't think I can wait so long ! :) :) :)
Greek Wise Girl chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
I love it! As usual... Took you so long. :( I hope you can update the next one sooner. The moment I saw the update date was very recent, I clicked right away. Oh, and the chapter title made me wanna go faster. I love this song and I'm glad you chose it. I really, really can't wait for the next chapter. Please try to update ASAP! Until then, I'll be wondering as to what happens to Jake and Nessie.
mojojojo152 chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
omg god this chapter was so good im so looking forward to the next chapter xx
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Awesome update ! Please update soon
NotSoDaddy'sLittleGirl03 chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Aw! I'm glad at the end of this chapter that Nessie is letting herself with Jake. I hope you are able to update soon.

-Bree (:
tribute14 chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Awww tht wuz sweet with the flashbck!:) nd a thousand years iz my fve sjg!:)