Reviews for All in Theory
killthefop chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Loved it. Btw this might sound random but in the banner you made for this fic, I was wondering where you got the pic of the man carrying that girl which I assume is meant to be carlisle carryign esme in his dream.
GracefulDemon chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Let you know what I thought... Hmm.

Well, first of all, I think you should allow me to persuade you into writing a Bella/Carlisle story _

Secondly, even if simple, I enjoyed reading this :) and I really like how you explain things.

Thank you so much for sharing! *hugs*
TarzanGirl20 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Great! Your grasp on history is very impressive!
CassandraIsCool chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
His flashback was so sweet. See not only girls have sappy daydreams like that! lol
Sex-and-the-Single-Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I never wanted to give Carlisle a hug more than I do now.
Isabelle II chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I love thinking that Carlisle dreamed about Esme because you always hear about Esme dreaming about Carlisle. It's cute to imagine it happened the other way around.
Wizarding Vampire World chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
You write really authentic sounding stuff for Carlisle's moments before he and Edward were father and son. I like the taste of your writing and the unique descriptions you used.
tootsiesplash chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
The dream was perfect. So sorrowful yet so full of hope.
Ruth chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Your writing is very beautiful, like reading poetry. It sounds just like how Carlisle would talk.
JuliaStone chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That's really cool that you wrote it in a thunderstorm. It's actually snowing where I am right now. YUCKY. It could of at least waited until after Halloween.

Anyway I thought this was a really nice one shot. Carlisle is lucky he found Edward to be a companion until the time when he found his Esme again.
Fictionette10 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love reading the interpratations of how Carlisle lived before he meets Edward. Taht must have been such a sad time for him. I'm happy he found someone like Edward and Esme to keep him company it's so clear that he missed her all that time and didn't even realize. It would have been nicer if he was able to find them sooner in life but sometimes destiny has other ideas in mind and it wasn't meant to be until late in his life.
reginals chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
for some reason this fic reminds me of the song a dream is a wish your heart makes from Cinderella
maria1743 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
yay now he gets to meet edward and he wont be lonely anymore!
Perfect Lucinda chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Consider it a reciptive review because this story made my heart flutter with glee to. :D
tatiana950 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011