Reviews for Wakes in the Water
ChaosGarden chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Man are ya seriously just going to leave it at that? No second chapter or follow up? Anything? ;_; Bummerrrr! This has so much potential. But, you are the author :3 it was really good nonetheless. I enjoyed it :)
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I feel a great deal of anger for what Galvatron forced Optimus to mate with Cyclonus! What Galvatron did was wrong to force Optimus to spark merge with Cyclonus like that! Poor Optimus being forced to give up his very own code to a evil Decepticon! OOOHHH! That Galvatron makes me sooo mad! I sure hope that Optimus can get to Cyclonus before the hatchling is born and raised as a evil Decepticon!
Borath chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Mmm, this reminded me a lot of 'Loom' in its pace and weighting. You've really gotten good with using body language and little physical tells to communicate emotions and thoughts. I particularly loved how Ironhide's reduced Blurr's vocabulary to colours - it works so well! _

It's a shame you won't be continuing this as it's a strong piece, but it's also a heavy one. I get that sometimes these things sink with their own weight and are felt to be better left to lie.