Reviews for Like wine to her
ELikeNfan chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I loved it, not only as a Harry Potter fan but as someone who has had the same kind of abnormal level of obsession about a member of the hairier gender!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
oh! i adore this! it sort of has this poetic rhythm which is simply entrancing! and it made me cry '( great job! Sneh x
W.W.Allerdyce chapter 1 . 4/10/2011

Someone's got a leetle bit of an obsession. It's good though. I don't really like HP/GW, I think it's too cliche and it seems that Harry appears to be demonstrating an Oedipus complex than anything else. But this is good. I've said that before. I actually found myself interested- curious and somewhat sympathetic. :) Congrats.

By the way, in case you hadn't guessed, this is the person whom you like to slap.. and then I slap back and you return and then I return my own with interest... and then you keep on going until you get red marks on your arms. I've never understood why you do that. Meh. Masochism.

Whatever. I'm off to review your other ones- that is, the Harry Potter and the fandoms which I've actually heard about/read. (i.e. not LoTR or Fire Within)

storm-petrel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It's really good, especially the last line :)

(it's Fran, I had another name change)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
An interesting analogy...Ginny's obsession with Harry like an alcoholic's obsession with alcohol. I could really sense Ginny's anguish(?) about loving Harry with little hope he'll ever reciprocate...very angsty! I especially liked your description of Harry's tired eyes-very visual! I thought you did a good job on this; I just found two teensy typos...'She didn't bother [o] crane her neck...', and '...tear her eyes away from [him] face.' Thanks for writing!
FerreriLover chapter 1 . 10/26/2010