Reviews for High School Create A Cat
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Honeycloud (girl)
Light gold brown slim tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes (looks like heathertail)
Bold, confident, friendly
Very popular but really nice
Likes music and basketball
Fashionista
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh I totally messed up the quarters do here they are!

1st quarter: soccer

2nd quarter: volleyball

3rd quarter: basketball

4th quarter: softball

What she is: a Tom boy

After school activities: softball, gymnastics and basketball.
Mosspelt2734 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Personality: She's an outgoing she cat who loves kickball and gymnastics she's a little shy around the populars but she speaks up when they tease her. Some of the boys are mooning for her but she never notices until one of her friends tells her. She does have a crush but I want you to make it up. She plays kickball after school with some cats in her neighborhood. She's one of the best kicker and everyone wants her on their team

1st quarter: Geometry

2nd quarter: History

3rd quarter:Chemistry

4th quarter: Math

Popularity: 3

What languauge do you take?: French

Subject you like: Sience
Mosspelt2734 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Oh and ELA stands for English or language arts!
Mosspelt2734 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
I have a cat for the 11th grade! It is she cat and her name is Mosspelt. If not the 11th grade then the 12th grade! She is all grey with only one white paw.
N E T W O R K S chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
I'M SO SORRY! Again I forgot something about Moonfang she is actually *takes a deep breath* in grade 9, If I'm annoying you I'm sorry! so if you could please put her in the Grade 9 sectiom, I'M SORRY!

SORRY!

~Moony XD
N E T W O R K S chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Again I forgot something about Moonfang She is actually in grade 10 sorry I confused you Moonfang is actually in grade 10, Sorry!
N E T W O R K S chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
SORRY! I forgot soemthing about Moonfang her human name is Mirabella and if you want in human form she's has pretty long silver hair and she wears skinny jeans, black flats leather jacket and a lavender V-neck T-shirt.

For the yearbook she'll be a cheerleader and her friends forced her to become one and she really doesn't like it.

Sorry about that

~Moony XD
N E T W O R K S chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Name: Moonfang

Description: pretty, slender silver she-cat with thick black stripes and white underbelly, muzzle, paws and tail tip with aqua blue eyes.

Personality: She's very quiet and doesn't ususally speak up but she can be fierce when she needs to be and if you know her good she can have a dark side. She has her group of friends and she hates the populars but she doesn't try to make enemies and she absolutly hates being insulted. She can be very happy and perky on good days and she loves participating in school sports but on bad days she's snappy and cranky. She can be very sweet and happy around her crushes but she's usually to shy to talk to them. Her friends are more out going than she is and she trys to be more like them.

Grade: 11

1st quarter: Fencing

2nd quarter: volleyball

3rd quarter: swimming

4th quarter: soccer

Popularity: 7

What are you?: She's a writer

What languauge do you take?: Spanish

Subject you like: English class and art class

Anything extra: Outside of school she plays the the piano and she does contemporary one of the mains are a guy can he like her? only if it's ok with you or the creator and if not that maybe the mains bestfriend? It's your choice your the author
Storme22 chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Name:Stormbreeze

Description:Dark gray she-cat with a long feathery tail and bright blue eyes

Grade:12

Popularity:8

What you are:jock

Subject You Like:History

What Language You Take:Latin

Anything Extra I Forgot or I Need to Know:In her spare time she loves to read and have fun with friends
Velvet Masquerade chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Oh and this is an add-on to my reveiw for Fireflower.

1st quarter: Volleyball

2nd quarter: Swimming

3rd quarter: Basketball

4th quarter: Art!

Popularity: 7

Type: art geek

Favorite subject: Guess? Yesh its art.

Fluent Language: Italian, Pig Latin and English

Language class: Spanish

Personality: Shy, pretty girl/ she-cat who is afraid of showing her talents because she thinks she will get teased for her skill in Manga/ Anime drawing.

Anything else PM me!
Velvet Masquerade chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Heyo! I have a kitteh.

Fireflower:

White she-cat with flamey-golden dots on her fur and blue eyes.

10th grade

Best friend of one of the main charries. Any one of them. Or the girlfriend of one of the boy main charries.

Extremely beautiful on the inside but is called a freak for her amazing drawing skills.

I'd there is anything else you need to know PM me!
Clawfire chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Name: Fawnlight

Description: cream colored tabby she-cat with black tabby stripes and white specks

Grade:11

1st Quarter(what you want from up there, but if you want nothing say none): Volleyball

2nd Quarter:fencing

3rd Quarter:Swimming

4th Quarter:soccer

Popularity(on a scale of 1-10, being one the unpopular and 10 the popular):8

What you are(bullied, jock, fashionista girl, etc.):artist girl

Subject You Like: Art

What Language You Take(Spanish, French or Latin): Latin

Anything Extra I Forgot or I Need to Know: Plays the Cello(Like rock NOT classical), is single, ears pierced and wears dragon earrings,is semi goth but just dresses like a goth
DarkNWriter chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Name- Deathblaze

description- red, and orange she-cat with icy blue eyes

siblings-Deathblaze, Misfeather,

Wolfclaw,Redwing

Grade- eleventh

1st quarter- Fencing

2nd quarter- Cross Country

3rd quarter- Volleyball

4th quarter- basketball

Popularity- 10

What are you?-bullied(even though she's popular, she still gets bullied for being small)

Subject you like- Science

What language you speak- Latin

Eagleflight

description-Eagleflight- A grey tom with a tuft of white on his chest , brother to

siblings-Deathblaze, Misfeather,

3rd- tennis

4th-baseball

popularity- 10

What are you- Jock

subject you like- P.E(he thinks that's a subject)

What language do you speak_French

Redwing

description-Grey tom with ginger front paws

siblings-Deathblaze, Eagleflight,Wolfclaw, Redwing

Grade- Eleventh

1st-it's basicly like Eagleflight's

poularity-9

subject- art

language- latin

Wolfclaw

description- A bukly, witty tabby tom with grey fur,

siblings-Deathblaze, Eagleflight, Misfeather, Redwing

everything else is like Eagleflights

Mistfeather

description-Mistfeather- A slender she-cat the color of the mist in the morning

siblings-Deathblaze, Eagleflight, Wolfclaw, Redwing

everything else is like Deathblaze's
Reviewer chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
when are you going to make the story?