Reviews for Friends Within
Rookie70Penguin chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awwwww...I would've been the blue boy's friend too! He's awesome! I don't like guys who show off...
Artisa chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aww! :( The ending was so sad and touching! I mean I had a clear visual of it in my head and everything!

It's pretty awesome that you managed to write this before the movie even came out! :O
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
CRUEL WORLD!
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh my god :) that was soooooooooooo cute :)
chinocoop81 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I really, really liked this. Ever since I saw the movie I've been dying to read fan fiction for it, and you definitely did the movie justice. It made me feel so sad for Megamind :( But that's what makes your writing really good.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awwwwww, poor Megamind. I just saw the movie this morning and I liked it so I decided to read some fanfiction on it and this was the first one I saw :D I liked it, now I'll read the sequal.
Royalraven007 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
that is so sad and so beautiful at the same time :) good job in your writing, I was spellbound by the end
Viv Slvrdreamer chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
this was so cute now if only there was a way for that necklace to find its way to the future and he can give it to her again
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aw that is so sad.
Ravyne and Katt B chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
More, more!

It's really good so far!

:D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
awww more lil megamind!
hot4edward chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww! So sweet!
MissKeith chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very Cute.

Saw the movie just yesterday and I am certain a deleted plot point was Roxanne going to the same school as Metro Man and Megamind so...right on the money there.
Daiyu Amaya chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
that's actally really cute. Are you going to continue?
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
i thought this was very sweet.

signed,