Reviews for Friends Within
Artisa chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aww! :( The ending was so sad and touching! I mean I had a clear visual of it in my head and everything!

It's pretty awesome that you managed to write this before the movie even came out! :O
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
CRUEL WORLD!
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh my god :) that was soooooooooooo cute :)
chinocoop81 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I really, really liked this. Ever since I saw the movie I've been dying to read fan fiction for it, and you definitely did the movie justice. It made me feel so sad for Megamind :( But that's what makes your writing really good.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awwwwww, poor Megamind. I just saw the movie this morning and I liked it so I decided to read some fanfiction on it and this was the first one I saw :D I liked it, now I'll read the sequal.
Royalraven007 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
that is so sad and so beautiful at the same time :) good job in your writing, I was spellbound by the end
Viv Slvrdreamer chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
this was so cute now if only there was a way for that necklace to find its way to the future and he can give it to her again
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aw that is so sad.
Kaena Blaise and Katt B chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
More, more!

It's really good so far!

:D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
awww more lil megamind!
hot4edward chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww! So sweet!
MissKeith chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very Cute.

Saw the movie just yesterday and I am certain a deleted plot point was Roxanne going to the same school as Metro Man and Megamind so...right on the money there.
Daiyu Amaya chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
that's actally really cute. Are you going to continue?
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
i thought this was very sweet.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Tab96 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I LOVED the chapter!

It was a little sad, but I'm happy that Roxanne talked to him before her mom banned her from seeing him.

It was spot on especially since you hadn't even saw the movie when you first posted it.

Anyways UPDATE soon!