Reviews for Just Call My Name
Relena Duo chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
Such a pity it was so short!
I would love to read more and more of this!
merlinkeepthemagicalive chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this fanfic, the storyline was great and you wrote out the characters really well. It's so hard to find good misfits fanfiction so thanks! I just love something about Nathan whump/angst (I don't mean that in a creepy sadistic way!) so I hope you write more of this kind of thing in the future! :)
UglyTruth chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Epic. Plain epic. I love how Nathan had a big character change for a while there after recovering from his repetitive dying and finally returned to his wisecracking self. I also found you sketched out the developing relationship between the Misfits really well. And Kelly was just her usual kickass self. Well done :)
bloodredcherry chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
I really enjoyed it!
bloodredcherry chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Nah, not too fluffy, it was perfect for the situation and definitely realistic... trying to put on a front, while being terrified inside.
bloodredcherry chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I loved the descriptive words you used in this chapter, "scrabbling", "lolled", perfect - not out of place at all.

I am really interested to see how things play out - I'm thankful that something is "wrong", only because that seems much more realistic. Being trapped in a coffin would do things to a person.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is an interesting start, one thing I noticed: you mention that his i pod died after only a few hours, but then a few paragraphs later you mention it again (I won't say how to avoid giving any spoilers). That was a bit confusing, but otherwise I really enjoyed it.
ASBOcadet chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
OMG I ADORE THIS please do another chapter pleaseee
Tibki chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Best Misfits fanfic yet! :D

Sequel? Please?
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Oh wow! I could definitely see Nathan saying all of that haha
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Lmao the part where Simon mutters 'I don't wank.' xD. Nathan keeps dying D: I hope it hasn't done any long term damage to him. Anyways, great chapter!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
So I forgot to mention in my last review that I have a very bad feeling that when they dig him up, they'll find him when he's died again and dig him back up thinking he's really dead. Welp, I'm gonna keep reading and find out!

(just read this chapter) Oh thank goodness! But what's going on with Nathan D:
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
"No, no, that would be weird," Simon said quickly, his eyes wide.

LOL Simon you're the definition of weird! But I still love him :D. Great chapter!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Whoa! This was brilliant! I almost got a bit claustrophobic when I was reading about Nathan.
irezel chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
dawwwwwwwwwww...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww...XD hahahah yeah. that was absolutely adorable and also extremely scary. Nice take on what would happen if you were immortal and buried 6 feet under...:)