Reviews for The Doctor, the Detective, and the Fairy Princess
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 2/28
Awesome! Should start a new story about Det. Jim and Dr. Bones! Would totally read it. Especially if certain scenes like this bedtime made appearances. :3 more JimxBones lovey stories! Guess could make a couple SpockxJim, but Urban's hotter. If you couldn't tell, loved the story so please write more!
lex1621 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I loved this! So sweet, :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Very cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Very sweet and sexy!
nhrc chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
(Giggles and then a deep sigh and good)
the story was Shrouded in such intense atmosphere. in the intimate i feel mesmerized to the screen, feeling full after the act, and then at the and:
"Joanna has a good arm" - hilarious.
Been there for almost everything.
T'Mu-Yor chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Thanks for that
FRK921 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
LOVE
DinosaurZookeeper chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was a fantastic story. :) It's always encouraging to see AU fiction done properly!

The way you portrayed Jim was clever, and very suiting. The writing was gorgeous, too, something that I don't have the chance to say often.

Keep writing!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
So sweet!
Meloremi chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Great work loved it to bits!
Doni chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Well damn! Very hot!
ayashina chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh, man... where am I? What is air? I can't.

I think the cops n' robbers universe should have tipped me off for trouble of the best kind. I mean seriously, this whole story is just so endearing with a touch of dirty. This certainly raised the bar as far as internet fiction goes! Keep up the fantastic work!
Samuel MacIntyre chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This made me impossibly aroused and made me cry a little all at once. They were just too cute and I can't get over how you managed to bend their characters that way, yet still have them be so /them/. I'm actually rather proud.