Reviews for Manhattan
Hayley Rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
awww they are so cute u should write more
Amy chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I think this story is great, i'd really like if you could do a short story of the whole week in the city?

i really like ready all your storys i think your're and amazing writer! you have a way of writing that makes you not want to stop reading!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I'm not sure about this one. It's well written but my sympathy for these two is outweighed by my dislike for infidelity.

I just keep thinking about their men at home and wondering what lies they have told to explain their week away.
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I just love your writing and this was interesting to read, though I love Bella and Edward together!
smilton chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wow! I did not expect that, even though it was completely hot!
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Damn. That was pretty darn hot. Is there more coming...?
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Excellent job! You'd never know this was out of your comfort zone.

The only thing that bugged me was it not being clear whether B had left E or was there cheating on him. I don't know why she just couldn't have been single. I don't see what that detail added to the story. For me, it detracted from it.

Other than that, I really liked it!
84gemstone chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I think I like Rose a lot more then I did. That was very hot stuff
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Can't say I've come across one of these stories before, but that was so freaking hot. Loved it, thank you!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
damn! this was incredibly hot! i really liked it! are you going to continue writing this? i really hope you do!
KannnD chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Holy shit, woman! That was hot! Any plans to carry this out any farther? I would definitely be interested in it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was by far the best Yuri story I've read in a longgggg time. and I've read a lot of Yuri stories in my time. Pleaseeeee pleaseeee continue this story? :3

-Becca
getvampy chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Um wow. I actually leave for NYC in abut 36 hours and wish I had this kind of trip to look forward to. I know it's just a one shot, but my brain could not stop jumping ahead to how this could effect the various relationships and how the rest of the week would go. Great job (again)! Always enjoy my CPW fixes
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Not usually my genre of choice but damn! That was unbe-f*cking- lievably hot!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I have to admit that femslash is not my cup of tea but I looked at this as a love story. And it was very well written as I find all of your items that I read. Bella is a hit with the boys and the girls! LOL!

Keye