Reviews for Manhattan
sharkbellywhite chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Holy Shit! Was not expecting that, and certainly thought it would totally sqeek me out...not the case...you're good...DAMN GOOD!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was pretty was dang hot! Thanks!
Color me Red chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was different...but I absolutely loved this! Good job!
AllThingsEdward chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
WOW! I think I need to go turn on may air conditioner- it's really HOT in here :)

That was awesome, I usually don't read these kinds of pairings, but anything from you I will read.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
So, did Bella leave Edward, and Rose leave Emmett, or is this just an occasional occurrence? Sorry. I really liked this one, but I just have so many questions still :)
ILuvFanFic1011 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
WOW! That was really hot! I know it's not a normal pairing for you to right about, but it was great. You left it at a place where, if you so choose, you can keep going. Is that something you may want to do? If you don't know that I love your stories and lol forward to your next work. :)
L5472 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ooooh...sexiness. Me loves ;)
Risbeen chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You know how I feel about this story - aren't you happy you listened to me?

Smooches.
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
next chapter plz
MissRe chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
LOL - well it isn't the genre I normally read either - definitely not a pairing I think about, but I think you did a nice job with it. You did great - showing them getting outside of their comfort zone and then just relaxing and enjoying each other. Awesome job.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Holy crap, woman... Nice. :D I think Bella and Rosalie are my favorite of the femmeslash couples, so I'm glad you write them together so much. :D

Good job. :)
Aylah50 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Great job bb! xoxoxo
M-isforPigtails chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Omg, omg, omfuckingG... That was hot.. Hell hot doesn't even cover it... I so want to date a girl again...

LOl...

Awesome sweetie, but everything from you always is..
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
hot... wow... loved this
TwiOthGirly chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I loved this story hardcore! I voted for it and everything! Soooooo good! I love femmeslash and your writing so it was perfect.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3