Reviews for After A Time
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 11/17
the bits where Ichigo is rebuilding his world are just SO GOOD!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 10/6
Looks like Ichigo is waking up slowly on his own. When it does actually happen, Aizen's gonna be pissed lol. Oh, so Aizen finally realizes that he doesn't have the real Ichigo at his beck and call, and thus feels some type of way about it? I suppose he will want to lift the illusion. Good luck with that. Really AIsen? You are such a hypocrite. Did you not realize that at some point you'd get tired of a soulless doll? Haha! Ichigo has found out how to take control of his body when he wants...wonder when Aizen is gonna find out and decide to stalk him lol. I love Ichigo so much in this fic! I love the fact that you decided to bring back Ichigo's feisty side. That puppet made me wanna punch someone, lol. Aizen is getting fancy with the foreplay now huh? He sure as hell never did that before. Damn that was good! I loved it, oh my gosh, thank you so much for writing this! You are awesome! _ P.S. I love Shakespeare as well. Thank you for including its awesomness!
rachel.weck.5 chapter 1 . 5/30
If there was another chapter following iwould expect more on the issues or relapse cause it Isnt really worked through just pushed back, but as a stand alone is fine
Heavenly God chapter 1 . 2/11
1. I hope things will just work as they are now as in prisoner and captor, better yet strawberry angel and butterfly demon, as in lovers.

2. Is there going a new fiction of this? Please let it be! I'm begging you!

Please reply my message.
mersykun chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
It was perfect~
Pink Blood chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Ok... I'm just going to say that I APSALUTLY LOVE THIS FIC! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! You did a amazing job don't worry! :)
And I also feel like smacking Ichigo sometimes. Anyhow, I really enjoyed this fic and hope for more pieces like this! :)
cross-walker chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Awesome!
I know its status is complete but I hope there's a continuation like on the reactions of the espada now that Ichigo is back or on what happened to his family.
I really like your works! :)))
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Somehow I really like this fic, like the ending, for all it's sadness and pain it's still amazingly heart wrenching and emotional. The way that at the end Aizen was the one who made Ichigo come back even if Ichigo was the one who first made it possible by rebuilding himself. Aizen's realisation of what he truly wanted unconscious or otherwise and Ichigo coming to the realisation as well. Not sure how that will work in the long term since Ichigo is now a caged song bird but for the moment it's incredibly bittersweet and I'm not even sure Ichigo could kill him at the moment even if he wanted to , the realisation of Aizen's loneliness, desire and what it means is so profound. Of course later the anger would come back as well as the sadness of understanding that Ichigo felt in cannon. Overall I felt it was really well done and I enjoyed it and all the meaning behind everything, those two quotes you have at the beginning really do sum up the story perfectly. The story there after is just the sadness of understanding their meaning.
Day chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Thank you very much for sharing your story. It was very well written.

I usually like even darker stuff, but you somehow grabbed my atention and as I read, I wished for Ichigo to be saved. Like truly saved and told that "everything is going to be okay". Of course while reading, I felt that he will not and that made me fall short of breath.

My chest started to hurt.

Maybe that's why the ending was so strong. No love, no hope, no future perspective, just this twisted torture.

My only complaint would be that some parts felt a bit flat. As if some kind of a rhythm was lost. You are absolutely right that nobody wants to read pages and pages of self-pity, but I feel that you could've executed a tiny bit better. I wonder if you got tired at those parts, or perhaps were unsure of how to put your thoughts right, and ended up with a rather cliched "middle" to avoid too much or too little.

In anycase, it was really good. The quality is top-notch. I'm just being picky.

I really enjoyed it. It left an impression. I will probably read it several more times. And probably come back to this just to re-read it every other month/year. Because it was a pleasure.

Good luck on your future work and thank you once again for sharing.
akitty chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Oh jesus fuck (apologies if that offends). I would honestly adore any kind of follow-up to this, because for some odd reason I'm a fan of dark, twisted relationships (of any kind, not just pseudo-romantic), and the building horror in Ichigo's mind was exquisitely portrayed. Also reactions of the Espada would be interesting. Also, does Ichigo age? How long was his body the imposter? I would assume he doesn't age, either by being a shinigami or by something Aizen did. I think it would be really interesting to see Ichigo as years go by, because I'm doubtful he would develop Stockholm's Syndrome but at the same time I can see him slowly becoming friends with an Espada or two- maybe Grimmjow or Starrk? Anyway, please don't feel pressured to wright a follow-up, but please do keep on writing in some form or another, because this was an absolute joy to read.
Cepha96 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I liked. No one wants to read large doses of someone being depressed, so it is good to abbreviate those parts. If you made another chapter I would read it.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I'd like to see another chapter, where Ichigo goes outside.
Vixan tues chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Wow. Just wow. What did I just read? I think I just read a bestseller IchigoXAizen Fanfic ever. This is fantastic. Wow. Just wow. I love you. Really.
Chick1966 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Would you do a one shot of ichigo returning home for this story?
LostCure chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Very dark. I enjoyed it. That ending. Ugh. I can't say it in words for my love for this. I like how there is no way this is going to get better for Ichigo.