Reviews for Spooks
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wonderfully atmospheric and totally believable. It's tense and clammy and grabbed my heart hard. Thanks for sharing this fabulous slice of UNCLE.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Dark and dangerous. The development of a relationship between Martine & IK is perfectly understated and plausible. Dr Caligari is a mysterious and rather creepy player in this intense game. The salute to Solo is a light touch of comic give the reader credit by not explaining everything, but assuming discerning readers will follow and enjoy the ride. We do;

oh, yes, we do.
Westel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Absolutely superb. Gripping. And strangely sad.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This is simply wonderful. The tone, the portrayal of the characters..right down to the final line..all beautifully told with a quiet sensitive touch.

Superb story.:)
Avery1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love your style of writing-I have ever since I first saw your work a few months ago on File 40. Your stories keep the characters at the center of every story-their authenticity is never sacrificed for the sake of a clever plot line. Please write some new stories, and continue to share the older ones as well. There are folks like me who just recently got into fan fiction, so you are reaching a brand new audience.