Reviews for Three Little Pigs
JustARead chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Loved it! Was totally not expecting that. I thought the twist would be Bella, Rose & Alice being shapeshifters or something & besting the Cullen's at their own game. This was better! :)
Edmazing chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh, my friend Suebee sent me this after I started asking around for Halloween fics and I've gotta admit I loved it.

The girls were rowdy and out for fun and the boys? Well, they were looking for some keepers, huh?

Such a fun tale to get you in the magical and mysterious mood. Thank you for sharing this with us.
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hahahahahahaha! I didn't expect the girls to be the pigs. LOL! Nice twist there.

Hot, scary and hilarious!
AliceInTheSunlight chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I knew it! I so knew it!:D

the moment I read the pig's names I knew what was going to happen - awwww, this is so cool

the cordogs they eat /are/ the pigs from the last year, right?

it's pretty disturbing but oddly funnyo.O
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
oh my goodness... WTF indeed...:)
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Absolutely WTF worthy! Unfortunately, this is exactly what I was expecting :(
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 12/16/2010

So as soon as Emmett said hello to the new girls I was like "THEY TURNED THEM INTO PIGS! NOOOOOOOO!" THAT IS SOOOOO CRAZY! Glad I read it!
SandKastles chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
um...pigs? seriously? they turn into pigs! wow that took a turn for the unexpected but i got to say you had me totally creeped out there. Very nice.

Burntcore chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Def a little WTF... but I loved it... so did they name their pigs after the women they killed or were they turned into pigs? Loved the intensity of this.
lizf22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
bah ha ha..creeeeeepeeeeee! Great job bb!
lizf22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
bah ha ha..creeeeeepeeeeee! Great job bb!
detroitangel chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OMG! Holly, you are more strange than I thought. LOL.
JenRar chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
*snicker* So until the end, I was ok. Now? WTF? haha
CullenLove678 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
omg...what the heck...i am totally speechless right now