Reviews for Shattered Trust
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Great story. It's well written and has very true emotions.
tenofswords665 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Man, this story rules! I love the way you describe the CSI's as a family, and how you mix in the quotes with the story.

Oh, and don't worry. Your English is better than mine!
krysalys73 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Damn I wish I'd seen that episode. But I haven't come across it yet.

Crap crap crap. :-(

Otherwise, I think the qoutes would make more sense to me.

You did an excellent job of connecting Nick's situation in Catherine's thoughts to her daughter. Any parent would leap to that line of thinking if they heard of something horrible that happened to a dear friend of theirs.

You did a great job. Excellent English, and nothing confusing to me.

-}-

Krys
Missy chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
I love the way you dealt with the issue from Catherine's point of view. It was so full of emotion and very true and real character assessments. Another beautifully put together piece of work.
Mesa chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
WOW! is all I can say. Write more Catherine or other character POV's. You are incredible at that. You truly have a gift. How long have you been watching CSI for? Your characterization of each of them was immaculate. That is a fantastic story! Write more!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I always enjoy a Catherine POV and enjoyed this one immensely. It made perfect sense to me that Nicky would confide in her because she understands the need to protect her child. Thanks for sharing.
squeakyfingers chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Nice work...very insightful...Cath's my personal fave and there's not enough fanfics about her around this here joint...thanks for writing this one.
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
That was so wonderful and nice. It's been a long time since I last came to CSI's section, and that's the first story since then - what couldn't be better. I don't use to watch for the character of Cat, but I do like Nick a lot. It was a wondefully written POV.
Miranda chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
I really liked this. Well written and good insight. Great job.
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
I love ths story! Great job.
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
I loved it. I loved the way you made the CSI team into a family and I love the way you characterized Nick. I thought more people would write stories about Nick's...experience. Out of all of them (about three) this one is the best. Keep up the good work.
Usagibuffy chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Wow, powerful story. I liked what Catherine said about making Las Vegas a safer place for children. Good job!
Shauna chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
I like your story a lot, and found it quite interesting. I always wondered what would be going through her mind. The only thing I disagree with is your view on Nick and Catherine's role in the "family". I always saw Nick as more of a son, while Catherine more as a mother.

cya

Shauna
Demelza chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
We just had this episode of CSI on our local TV a couple nights ago, and Karin, I think your interpretation of how Catherine was feeling after what poor Nick had told her is right on the mark. What happened to him as a child was awful, and I really felt for him. Great writing! Please write more soon.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Very good POV piece, Karin. Your writing conventions are quite possibly superior to those whose English is supposedly their mother tongue.

(Yes, that *is* a snub against slobs who could care less about grammar and sentence structure when they should!)

I have not seen very many CSI eps, but I do think you have a great insight into Catherine's character. I look forward to reading more CSI fics from you!